SITN :: 63

*seokmin*

i stopped from sipping my frappe and just stared at my phone in front of me while i felt jeonghan hyung and minghao's gazes on me prolly waiting for my repsonse which i dont know how. oh well, alam ko naman sasabihin ko but i dont know how to make it fabricated and how would i be able to deliver it to them without hinting any pain in every word i would say.

its not like i was trying to be strong and make them convinced that i was okay, i just dont want to talk about it further dahil alam ko sa sarili ko na ako lang din yung masasaktan at the very end. pero ayaw ko din naman magtago nang problema sakanila mostly to jeonghan hyung who really wanted to be there for anyone lalo na saming mga kaibigan nya. so i guess, right after my three minutes silent, i would prolly ended up telling them almost everything.

the side of my lips rose up. "still the same. hindi nya padin maiwan yung babaeng yun." then i shook my head afterwards as i was being reminded by how he sided his girlfriend more to the person he almost spend his whole life with before.

"i dont know your whole story, but i think parang ginayuma nung babae si jisoo hyung e. or for worst may pinainom na potion potion."

both me and jeonghan hyung laughed at how minghao explained those to us with matching hand gestures pa. i was so happy that minghao was back to his old self, or i mean, to his new self. sana hindi sya ulit sirain nung ex nya na nagpaparamdam na naman sakanya these past few weeks though as seungkwan said, mukhang nagkabalikan yata sila. i dont know exactly.

jeonghan hyung shook his head. "though what minghao said was impossible, but to the way we saw how he was being committed to that woman parang totoo nga." he agreed like a girl and sipped on his frappe while stealing glances over his phone and it seemed like he was waiting for someone to message him. "ang tanga ni jisoo sa totoo lang."

"bakit natamaan ako sa sinabi mo, hyung?"

jeonghan hyung's side of his lips rose up. "is it my fault that you got back from your stupid ex, huh?"

i bit my lower lip to stifle my loud laughed when minghao distort his face into something like embarrass. oh, what seungkwan had told me was real, minghao really got back from his ex which was that cheater mingming. ewan ko bat sa dami dami nang tao bumalik pa sya sa ex nya. does junhui wasnt enough? mas bagay sila non e. the talks got back to me and asked me again kung kumusta na kami ni jisoo hyung because they werent seeing jisoo hyung around our dorm anymore kasi.

malay ko ba kung nasaan sya sa specifically. but we all know na kasama nya yung manggagamit nyang jowa. i was really wondering how the hell he wasnt seeing it or wasnt feeling something wrong with that girl, or maybe he became too blind. . or for worst infatuated. ugh, i remember minghao to him already. tsk tsk.