SITN :: 06

*seokmin*

"you really came back huh?"

i was arching a brow while my right hand was on my waist blocking jisoo hyung from our house's entrance. he changed his clothes into casual one and he looked handsome with that blue balmain v-neck tee, a cargo shorts ending under his knee then a pair of sandals there. he was holding his thick handouts on his hands.

he was about to walked but i halt him and block him again. "go away!" i shooed again. i still couldn't get over with what he did to me earlier on the bedㅡor i mean on the room! iba dating kapag "bed" tae.

the side of his lips rose up. "move aside or im gonna carry you again like i did earlier huh, baby boy?" my eyes widened when those processed on my mind! my cheeks was burning right now! and the way called me "baby boy!" it made me turned on! tae! this hong in front of me wasnt doing me good anymore!

he licked his lower lip while staring at me intently. he even tilted his head and arched me a brow once. i swallowed hard after realizing how handsome, hot and sexy he was while doing those! geez. i move aside and gave him some space for him to enter the house already. he stepped closer and once we stood face to face with only inch away, he looked at me straight to my eyes.

"good boy." then he flexed his right hand and those landed under my chin and he rubbed it like couples do! he shook his head while smirking and he already went inside the house.

"mommy lee im here again! whats our lunch?!"

i heave a sighed and clutch my chest. i had never knew that i was holding my breath that long! sya lang talaga makakagawa non sakin! he was the only one who can make me hold my breath that long! i heave a sighed again and shook my head. i cupped my face and slapped it thrice to calm those down since i could feel that i was reddened!

nagpunta akong kusina nang tawagin na ako ni mama. jisoo hyung was there already and he was happily serving his own food on his plate. i sat across his while mom sat in the middle. i rolled my eyes once our eyes met while he chuckled and throw me some small things there on the corner. i widened my eyes on him and rolled it after.

"para kayong bata." mom butt in and she shook her head.

"si hyung kase!" i argued.

he shook his head. "what? what did i do you to you seokkie, huh?" and now you called me seokkie when earlier you're calling me baby boy! tsk. i rolled my eyes on him again and served my own plate.

we ate silentlyㅡor i mean, i was the one who're eating silently since jisoo hyung and mom was talking about something. i was butting in kapag tungkol sakin yung pinagkwkwentuhan nila. mom always told him how loud i was kahit alam naman na yun ni hyung. weve been together for a decade now and im sure that jisoo hyung knew me better than myself.

once weve done eating, i was really insisting to wash the dishes but the helpers didnt let so i follow jisoo hyung from behind up to my room. nandito na naman kami sa iisang room. hays kaines. he threw himself on the mattress and he shut his eyes firmly and groaned after. i was watching him with his reactions. . he looked so tired.

"yah hyung, you can take a break remember?" i unconsciously said. i know that it was hard being a law student. and i was really felt bad for him.