SITN :: 07

*seokmin*

i pouted while staring at my foods the helpers had served me. it was already my lunch yet. . i felt like i dont have any appetite to eat anymore. i just couldn't felt it.  i called for some helpers and told them that im already full. sila na bahala sa pagkain ko.

i went inside my room after that. the house was so silent. sobrang tahimik. i couldn't hear anything but my own groans. wala kasi si mommy, nasa business trip sya while jisoo hyung has something to do on his own. di ko naman mapipigilan yung isang yun cause he was the one who're making decision for himself. i was just here to support whatever he wants for his life.

wala ang ganang humiga sa kama. i was staring at the ceiling and i couldnt see nothing but a pair of golden chandeliers and a bare cream ceiling there above. i pouted and heave a sighed. wala akong magawa. i already watched all of my movies that i have here earlier. and no matter how i tried to practice cooking, the helpers wont let me.

its like they have some trauma whenever i was on the kitchen and trying to hit the flames. well, i was almost burned our house way back before. the fire was too high so it burned the stuffs near the stove. and maybe, thats really the reason why they dont let me to do that again. even jisoo hyung knows that. he was always worried when i was about to cook. it was traumatic. the house mom bought for us will get burn in no time.

so since wala akong magawa, i called for jeonghan hyung.. their mansion was near our residence so mapupuntahan nya agad ako dito but i just wished that he was free. i called for him but he wasnt answering, looks like he left his phone somewhere. . or maybe he was busy as part time doctor there on their own hospital.

the next person that i called was wonwoo hyung. after some rings, he finally answered and when i asked him if he's free, he said that he was grounded. i laughed when i heard him whined. i wonder why though, or palagi naman palang ganyan. bantay sarado sila nang parents nila. he said his apologies to me since he couldn't accompany me right at the moment.

hindi ko naman matawagan yung iba pa. si minghao hyung? luh, he was in china right now. alangan namang papuntahin ko pa dito. . si seungkwan? nasa jeju yun for sure. how about jihoon hyung? oh, for sure he was busy composing some songs or mentoring the trainees mr. han had tasked him to do.

i was left no choice but to go to the mall alone. i jolt at the bathroom, i changed my clothes into simple prada brown polo, bvnny denim pants and a pair of sneakers. i grabbed my phone and my wallet before going out of the mansion. the helpers and guards asked me kung saan ako pupunta, i just told them that i was going to treat myself and date myself.

i called for a cab and said my location. i was just staring at the outside while waiting. it took more than twenty minutes to be there, i paid my fare and unload the car. the mall was huge enough so i dont know where should i start.. but when i saw a designers boutique at the third floor, doon ako agad nagpunta. i was free to spend so much money, my mom had told me to spoil myself kasi wala namang ibang gagawa non sakin. well. . jisoo hyung was spoiling me too much na nga e.

bumili lang ako ng damit and some beanie there. sale kasi kaya napadami bili ko hehe. once i had done with that boutique, sa department store naman ako nagpunta. it was sale since it was second week of spring so i bought not so plenty new designer shirts, gamit ko sarili kong card so i was confident. next naman ay yung watsonㅡdont get me wrong, here in korea, even guys are free to lurk around the watsons. skincare is life here in korea.