SITN :: 53

hello uwu, i just want to share this and thank you all for encouraging me to study harder the last time huhu ㅠㅠ this user/writer right here is one of her college' deans lister ㅠㅠ thank you so much.❤ skl pala. HAHAHAHA

*seokmin*

for the following days, i was doing nothing but to practice my fighting scene. yeonjun and i was really working hard to make it flawlessly and would actually looked like were totally fighting and was hurting each other. i sometimes doing it with jisoo hyung mostly kapag free time nya after his dismissal though he was always looking for time to help me and because of that matter, seola got mad at me saying that i was blocking jisoo hyung to have a time with her.

haler, hindi ko naman kasalanan kung yung jowa nya mismo lumalapit sakin diba? and how does she had to act like that? i was his boyfriend's best friend so it was natural that he spends some time with me or to be specific, helping me with the things i couldn't done with myself. hindi ko alam bat nagselos at nagalit agad e. does she thought that i might steal his boyfriend away from her? hah. if only i could matagal ko nang ginawa! letse sya.

and so since that circumstance happened and i dont want to stuck in between them, i asked jisoo hyung to manage his time with me and with her. he was hesitant at first kasi gusto nya talagang tulungan ako but i told him that seola would get mad again just like what happened. i wonder if they talked about it already kasi mukhang hindi naiintindihan ni seola and she only cares about jisoo hyung's time and attention with her.

she was that selfish.

withtin thay day also, seungkwan had been throwing some tanturms and rants to me over his scenes mostly the one that he needs to kiss his classmate, which was shiah na hindi naman din straight. i heard that they talked about that matter with our director pero sinabi lang ni direk na akting lang naman daw yun. it doesnt include our personal life and para sa grades lang ginagawa namin. ayun, seungkwan doesnt have a choice but to practice his kissing scene kahit hindi nya magawa.

i wonder if he already informed hansol about that scene kasi for sure, kahit akting lang yung gagawin nila seungkwan, there's still pain seeing the man of your life kissing other girls and alam kong masasaktan si hansol. may sila man o wala ni seungkwan, but because he loves the latter already, he was still going to feel pain and jealousy. oh well, iba naman siguro si hansol and he looked so matured so i guess he would understand the situation.

"do you have rehearsals today?" i jerked my head to jisoo hyung and i saw him leaning on the side hedges of my room's door, holding his book and was wearing his specs.

i nodded and let out a small smile. "yup, we have. pero mamaya pa naman after lunch."

"until?"

"midnight? i guess. we have to wrapped it up this week." i continued folding the new laundry mattresses came early this morning and placed it inside the cabinet. "do you have something to do today?" i asked after i closed the cabinet and looked at him. he was still on the same position as earlier and was still staring at me.