SITN :: 28

*seokmin*

i was silent the whole lunch though sometimes mom was talking to me but i was just saying short responses to her. jisoo hyung was the she was talking the whole time and was asking how's law, as usual. confident namang sumasagot si jisoo hyung about that matter, halata naman kasing gusto nya yung course nya.

after the lunch session, i went upstairs to rest for an hour since it was still early to go back to the dorm and wala naman akong gagawin don. well, maski din naman dito wala akong gagawin but i missed the mansion so much though after two weeks, ill be jailed here in two months for vacations. jisoo hyung stalked me from behind until we're alone at my room, once again. lagi namang ganito kapag nandito sya sa bahay. were so used to be alone in one room.

"i should brought my guitar here so that i could teach you already." he removed his shoes and he even unclasps three first buttons of his polo before lying on my bed with his both arms over his nape. "and even my handouts."

"dont tell me you're still going to study even if its vacation already?" i asked removing the cardigan i was wearing. ayokong umitim kaya nag-suot ako ng ganon. we were out earlier, remember?

"im not sure, lets see."

i bend down to my cabinet and sat on the floor to pulled the drawer in the middle to where my portable laptop was. iba to sa gamit ko sa unit kasi ito yung nasasaksakan nang disc for movies unlike the one's that i have at my unit, those are just for academic purposes. after i picked my portable laptop, i placed it on the bed and jisoo hyung was watching me doing it. he would probably wonder why am i gonna do instead of going to sleep.

im not sleepy and i dont want to bathe myself on social media so its better to watch movies.

"you're not going to sleep?"

i shook my head. "im not sleepy." i sat beside him on the bed as my back was leaned on the headboard. i placed my laptop on my lap and started to open it. "you can sleep, dont worry im going to wear headphones." i thought he was going to argue about it but he just nodded and let out a small smile.

the movie was now starting while jisoo hyung was holding his phone. the screen of his phone was wide and the contrast was high so even if i dont want to invade his privacy, but his message board with someone was beaming to me. . i squint my eyes and those faded when i saw that he was chatting with seola again and i could see how fast he replied to that girl. i can also see the small smile forming into his lips while typing using his both thumbs, replying to her.

i looked away once i saw hiw brows furrowed. it seemed like he notice that i was staring at him so i did my best to focus my eyes on the movie though i couldn't understand any. i saw him shot me a glance, checking if i was really staring at him while chatting with that girl. good thing that i was a great pretender so he didnt notice that i really were does.