SITN :: 65

*seokmin*

i hugged jihoon hyung so tight like he could gasps some air plus i forced him to buried his face into my chest since i was taller than him and his height was exactly on my chest. i giggled when he tried loosening my grip but i didnt let him and just hug him so tight. this would be the last i could hug him this tight, kasi kung mangyayari man, it will take too long and too much of time.

jihoon hyung will be flying to new york to reach his dream as a composer under the most popular and one of the biggest company or entertainment at that country. he auditioned way back months ago and he received a letter from mr. han regarding to him passing the audition month ago too. and the contract will last six years. kaya naman sinusulit ko na na mayayakap ko sya nang ganito.

because six years was way too long.

"i will miss you so much." it was barely audible but because our bodies was being collided to each other, he heard what i utter.

he tapped my back thrice. "come on clingy unicorn, we'll see each other again after six years."

i shook my head. "too long."

we stayed like that for a couple of minutes before i freed the hug and i laughed at how cute he was. his face was reddened because of how i buried his face on my chest and his hair was a bit disheveled. he glared at me once he heard me laughing on how he looked like right now. for all the things that i would miss about jihoon hyung was the way he glared at me playfully because i couldn't find anyone who's cute as jihoon hyung when he does that.

i held his both shoulders and smiled at him. "by the way, i have something for you, hyung." he arched me a brow, waiting for my gift for him. i fished out a black rectangular shaped parcel inside my slacks pocket and showed it to him. "here! open it for me, hyung." i excitedly utter as i even clapped my both hands.

"whats this?" his brows was furrowing when he took it from me.

i stared at how he slowly opened my gift for him in front of me. my smile gets wider when he totally opened it and the thing inside that black rectangle parcel expose in front of the two of us. he fished it out and i saw how happiness filled his both eyes, scrutinizing the thing from that black rectangle. it was only just a ballpen but there has his surname encrypted on the side which was "lee". actually, both of us had that kind of pen since we have the same surname. and thats all i could think when he was already there in new york.

"seoks. ."

"like it, hyung? i also have mine! para kapag namimiss kita, makita ko lang yung ballpen na parehas tayo, solve na ako." i smiled wide and cooed when i saw how water filled his both eyes. ow, im gonna miss jihoon hyung the most.

he glared at me and he hit me using the pen. "gago ka pinapaiyak mo ko!"