SITN :: 26

*seokmin*

i stared at his handsome face while still stroking his hair. he was sleeping soundly and i could see how comfortable he was from his positions. i was hoping that the way he found comfort with me, wouldnt change when time passed by. seeing him being comfortable with me in any kinds of positions as like this, was the thing i keep holding on. kahit doon nalang maramdaman ko na i was somewhat included to his everything. . even in just treatment, okay na ko.

i knew from the start that even if he found comfort with me, i would never owned his heart. he always made those clear to me that being just a best friends was all that we could be. was those fine right? at least, even when were just friends. . i was able to be with him, i was able to make things with him, and i was always to be there for him.

it took me more than twenty minutes before i finally stood up plus i was already starving. i dont want him to wake up by hearing how my stomach was growling. nahirapan akong tumayo since his gripped into my upper body was tight like he doesnt want to let me go. when my right leg stepped on the floor, my heart beats faster when he moved and he even tightened the grip at mas lalo akong nahirapang tumayo. jusko naman.

after almost five minutes, i had finally freed his gripped pero pinalitan ko nang pillow yung pwesto ko so that he wouldnt notice that i wasnt beside him anymore. i stretch my both arms upwards before leaning closer to kissed him on his forehead. i stared at his face once again before a sweet smile crept into my lips. ang gwapo gwapo nya talaga. i kissed him again but this time it was on the tip of his nose before i finally went out of my room.

i went to the kitchen to find something to eat though the one's left here inside my fridge was the take outs from last night na para sana kay jisoo hyung. i heaten those up using my microwave and brewed my coffee while waiting for the foods. di ko alam kung anong oras magigising si hyung and i dont know either what food would i serve him later. after the food was done heating up on the microwave, i started to eat it alone but this time, may gana na kong kumain dahil alam kong kasama ko na si hyung.

i washed the dishes after eating and went back to my room to take a shower. jisoo hyung was still sleeping, he already changed his position but was still hugging the pillow and he was even snoring so i laughed at how cute he was. i jolt myself on the bathroom and took a shower, i brushed my teeth and applied moisturizer though i wouldn't go out of my unit the whole day.

jisoo hyung was still sleeping when i went out of the bathroom and even i had done dressing myself. i was really wondering what happaned last night that jisoo hyung couldn't sleep properly. dont tell me nag-aral sila nung seola magdamag that they forgot to sleep? geez. instead of feeling jealous, i felt disgusted. hindi talaga sila bagay ni hyung. . mas bagay kame.

i sat on the floor and placed my notebooks along with my pen on the coffee table. i need to make a lyrics now, the deadlines on the way and i still need to compose a melody for this one. i tried so hard to focus on what i was feeling. . or what i have been experiencing right now para masulat ko na pero walang lumalabas sa utak ko. what i did last night was still the same and i dont even know the title yet! geez.

i dont know what time it was already since i still keep writing some lyrics and was trying so hard to focus when i heard my room's door creaked as it revealed jisoo hyung. . he was now awake and he has phone with his hand that was on his ears probably talking to someone on the the other line. his hair was messy and his eyes was still half close, mukhang nagising lang sya dahil don sa tawag sa phone.