SITN :: 36

*seokmin*

"how does it taste? was it good?" i watched jisoo hyung have a bit on our first cupcake fresh from the microwave. ang sabi ko palamigin muna, pero nilantakan nya na agad.

he looked at me as his brows furrowed. "lasang seokmiㅡaray!" i poke his head using the container i was holding. may konting flour pa naman yun so it showered on his hair.

"how come it would taste like me? natikman mo na ba ko?" i arched him a brow but after a second, my eyes widened as i realized what i just fired back. it sounded so flirty and dirty! gosh! "i-i mean. . i-its not like that!" i retorted fast and tried to retrieve what i said.

i thought that he was going to laughed at the way i retrieve what i said, but he just stared at me while the side of his lips rosing up, flushing a smirk. "i could really taste you any time. . if you let me." he sounded like he was teasing me to do the things we both know we shouldn't! and that smirked still plastering on his lips! does he even knew how it was killing me inside?! geez.

i rolled my eyes and tried to hard to fall on his trap. "you sounded so pervert! ano ngang lasa?!" i hissed and even pouted at the cupcake on the table.

he shrugged his shoulders, gaining back to his senses. "i dont know? i wasnt good at judging a food. you taste." then he picked up the cupcake and showed it to me like he was going to feed me. "open your mouth." he even opened his mouth for me to follow.

wala akong nagawa kundi ngumanga until he let me have a bit with our first ever home made baked cupcake na kinulang sa flour. i slowly chewed the food inside my mouth trying so judge how it taste like while jisoo hyung was staring at me, watching my reactions. after i swallowed the food inside my mouth, i jerked my head to jisoo hyung and he was still waiting for my opinion on how it tastes like.

"how was that?"

i nodded. "good. though, the top almost burned. lasang lasa but its good. not bad for first timers." i wiggled my both brows to convinced him about the taste.

it was actually good kahit kulang kami sa ingredients. i dont know who among us who has some magic in our hands to turned the cupcake like this. wala pa nga syang icing sadyang yung flavour lang na nilagay namin para lumasa. it wasnt overcooked also though, di naman siguro maiiwasan yung top na kamuntik masunog. we baked cupcakes only for the both of us since the flour wasnt enough. naglaro kami kanina remember?

"do you think she would like these?" he took a bit again, making sure that whoever who would eat that, masasarapan sila. . and of course, what seola likes are all important to him. kahit naman gwapo sya and he has everything, for sure, he was still scared to be rejected.

i nodded. "oo naman. what it taste like doesnt count, as long as she could see and appreciate your effort is enough."