SITN:: 16

*seokmin*

here we go again. . i dont know why do i feel like there was a boundaries between me and jisoo hyung. he was acting like the way he acted before that time when he saw me with johnny. i dont really know why he keeps acting that way whenever i was with someone he didnt know.

hindi naman ako naging ganito nung sumama yung seola samin ah? oh well, i admit that i felt so pissed by the fact that he forgot about me when he was talking to that girl, pero di naman umabot sa ganito like we have something in between that we both dont know! or am i the only one clueless here?! because the fuck i was!

that yena wasnt doing anything to me yet. . she just introduced herself to me and i was going to introduce myself to her. whats wrong with that? we didnt even made contact with each other. we just exchanged smiles, yun lang! no other than that! but why is he acting like im cheating to him for a fact na wala namang kami?!

this made me bewildered and stressed out again.

i shot jisoo hyung a glance. he was maneuvering the car back to our dorm, we are with seungkwan but he was silent there at the backseat though i know he wanted to spoke up. he couldnt stay silent even just for a minute so it was a surprise that he wasnt talking or maybe. . he felt like there were invisible boundaries between and my best friend. i dont know.

jisoo hyung shot me glance which made me looked away immediately. he just am.. caught me staring at him. well it wasnt new, i had been catching him staring at me intently. but right now... it seems so different from before. oh dahil ba galit na naman sya? i know my best friend well, even if his face was flushing a calmness, i know inside of him, he was boiling there.

"are you both hungry? we can eat somewhere." jisoo hyung finally broke the silence. napansin nya siguro na mabigat na naman yung atmosphere and we are with seungkwan.

"si seoks nalang tanungin mo, hyung. im fine at anything."

jisoo hyung and i made eye contact with each other for a second. he was the one who looked away since he was still maneuvering the car. i heave a sighed. "drive thru nalang. it was rush hour for sure matatagalan tayo mag-order." i pursed my lips after answering too long. he just asked if we want to eat. packing tape na bunganga seokmin.

"okay."

tapos wala na ulit nagsalita samin. but i can feel that seungkwan was darting me a confuse looks like he wanted to speak already kaso nga nandito si jisoo hyung and the atmosphere between us was heavy so i looked at the mirror instead and widened my eyes to him. good thing that he was looking at it too.

after some minute, the car stops moving. nakapila na pala kami sa drive thru. and once the car stops moving, don ko naramdaman na galit nga si hyung! his adams apple was moving aggressively and his hands there in the steering wheel was tighten. i could see his veins. i looked away once he shot me a sideward glance. kinuha ko ang phone ko para i-message si seungkwan sa likod.

to seungkwankwan: hoy!!

he replied fast and i bit my lower lip to stifle a laughed.

seungkwankwan: gaga ka! whats with you and that possessive best friend of yours huh? i wanted so speak so bad!! i felt my jaw were locked!

to seungkwankwan: idk really! i was having a trouble in my mind! geez. we both know we couldnt stand without talking even just in a second