SITN :: 20

*seokmin*

so since wala pa akong kasama dito sa unit and i felt the boredome was lingering into me, i stood up and opened the vacuum. maglilinis nalang ako nang unit since i couldnt cleaned it for the past weeks ever since jisoo hyung came. i felt embarrass when someone was watching me cleaning my surroundings. i wanna do it alone so it was the right time.

i started to vacuumed the living room first. tinanggal ko din yung carpet under the coffee table, then under the sala sets and even at the corner. binalik ko lang ulit sila on their right places after i cleaned it. i laughed when i realized that it was too unusual to clean your unit in the afternoon like this. wala naman kasi akong magawa.

after the salas, i went to the guest room. even though jisoo hyung wasnt sleeping here, i still need to cleaned it so that if emergency happens, i have spare room for my visitors. i was singing some songs while vacuuming the floor and even changing the mattress. ill just call a laundry the next day to clean all my stuffs and clothes. i even went to clean the unused cabinet there. some spare clothes of jisoo hyung was here but the rest was on my huge cabinet since he was sleeping beside me.

once i was done the guest room, wala padin si jisop hyung. i checked the time and it was already five in the afternoon. i shook my head and i went to my room to clean it though, i was keeping this room neat and clean as possible as i can. sa lahat nang importanteng parte nang unit ko, my room was my favorite so i stayed it clean and neat. pinalitan ko din nang mattress at sinama ko sya don sa mattress na nasa basket sa labas.

natapos ako sa salas, guest rooms and my room and even on the kitchen, there were no jisoo hyung. i heave a sighed and checked the lobby if he was already here, but wala. so i went back to cleaning and im heading to the restroom which i really hate cleaning to. dito lang talaga ako natutong maglinis nang toilent bowl. when i was staying at our mansion, i was really doing nothing but to eat and lay down. ibang tao kasi ang gagawa nang household chores para sakin since mom was spoiling me that much.

it took me some time to clean the whole restroom. di naman sya malaki but i enjoyed playing with the water so it really took me some time. after cleaning everything inside my unit, i sat on the chair on the dinning area as my stomach growls. dinner! i need foods for dinner! geez. nakalibre nga kong lunch, wala naman akong dinner. nakakahiya naman if ill disturb seungkwan or any of my friends. for sure they're busy too.

i dont have a choice but to ordered online and will delivery after thirty minutes. . so i had to wait for that time interval. i was checking my socila medias while waiting for my dinner though i was really hungry. i was busy typing something on the comment section of the artist i was looking up to, when i heard a knocked on the door. i checked the time and it was only fifteen minutes before my dinner would come.

hindi ko sana papansinin but someone knocked on my door once again. i groaned and stood up to see who it was. . and once i had opened my door, seola carrying jisoo hyung greeted me. seola smiled at me then she rolled her eyes. jisoo hyung looked so drunk. tangina.

"what happened to him?! what did you do?!" i spatted while carrying jisoo hyung out of her grip which gladly jisoo hyung hug me back. "just tell me what happened to hiㅡ"

"shut it, sheoks. sheola didnt do anything!" jisoo hyung retorted making the range inside of me boiled! talagang pinagtanggol pa nya?!

seola rolled her eyes. "heard him? you should've thanking me i drove him back to you. ." then the of his lips rose up. "dahil sa susunod, di ko na hahayaang makabalik yan sayo."