SITN :: 08

*seokmin*

"im going to take whats mine, so back off!"

jisoo hyung held me in my arms tight enough that made the paper bags that i was holding fall on the ground. kukuhanin ko na sana but johnny did that before me pero di nya nakuha and i saw jisoo hyung was pushing johnny away then he was the one who picked almost three paper bags there on the ground using his free hand while the other was still gripping into me.

"he's mine." from the way he said it, its like he was threatening johnny for something that was already his.

he forcefully pushed me inside the car kaya wala akong nagawa kundi isuot ang seatbelt ko at ayusin yung paper bags. he went inside the car and without adjustments he drove it away from that mall. i couldn't even said goodbye to johnny and i couldnt even apologize to him! geez. i know he was going to wonder why did my best friend do that to him.

i swallowed hard and i steal glances over jisoo hyung. his grip on the streeing wheel was tight that his veins was visible even his bones there. parang binubuhos nya yung galit nya sa manibela. i raised my gaze until it went up to his face. he was bitting his lower lip, his brows was furrowing na parang may kalaban sa harapan namin and his eyes focused on the road but i could see how dark it was. he was fuming mad. he was scary when he's mad.

bakit? i mean. . why? why does he gone mad like this? kasi ba di ko sinabi sa kanya na aalis ako mag-isa?

the whole ride was awkward. the atmosphere was heavy. we're not talking but i could feel how mad jisoo hyung was right now na di ko naman maintindihan kung bakit. i was being bewildered by the fact that he pushed johnny away! this was the first time he did that to someone. hindi nya na ba napigilan yung galit nya?

eh bakit ba kasi sya galit?!

"h-hyung. ." i tried to call him with a soft tone but he didnt even flinched. it looked like he didnt hear me.

i pursed my lips and heave a sighed. i tightened my grip on the handle of the paper bag i was holding while staring at the outside, waiting for the car to park. after a very long thirty minutes, the car halted in front of our huge gate. once it had parked, di ko pa natatanggal yung seatbelt ko nang lumabas na sya agad. all i thought that he was going to open the gate but he didnt. kaya naman lumabas nadin ako and i ran after him.

"hyung! jisoo hyung!" i was running now since our front house was huge so it will take much time to go to the main door of our mansion. bat naman kasi ang laki nang bakuran sa harapan?!

ang bilis nyang maglakad! he was only at the gate earlier but now he was already on the half. i tried so hard to catch up with him while i was still handling the unicorn and the paper bags on both of my hands. i was pertained to be as "horse" but right now that i was running after him, i felt like i couldnt. para akong nanghihina! i couldnt run that quick and fast!

"hyung! jisoo hyung sorry na."

once i was about to reach him, i called him once again. "hyuㅡ" but i flinched when he yelled at me.

"stop calling me hyung lee seokmin!" he looked at me with his darkened eyes. we locked at each others eyes before he grabbed my hand again and dragged me along with his pace.

nahulog na naman yung dala kong gamit. good thing that the helpers was around so they were the one who picked those out for me even the unicorn. i felt bad for that stuff toy, it landed almost in the mud there. ohgosh. dont worry im going to laundry you after this.