SITN :: 45

*seokmin*

i stood up after tidying up my spare clothes on my luggage and went to the bathroom to clean myself. i made sure to took too much time inside because i will surely miss my bathroom here in the mansion. another school year will start tomorrow and i was finally. . a fourth year peformimg arts student. just eleven months left. . i will finally graduate and be the performing artist i wanted.

though, i have a big doubts to myself and to that. . field.

i took more than twenty minutes inside, i did my routine and applied amount of moisturizer on my face. after that, i proceeded to my walk in closet to dress myself. i was only wearing balmain army green tee which was a bit bigger on me, then my latest armani denim pants and a pair or vans. i comb my hair and leave two fringes on the side exposing my forehead in the middle. my hair was now totally raven. ive changed it last two weeks ago.

after i dressed myself, i check my room once more before i carried my luggage with me, ready to leave this mansion. . for another four to five months or depende sa curriculum this year. i heave a sighed and let out a small smile then i went out of my room and locked it. pagkapunta ko sa salas, it didnt surprise me seeing johnny talking to my mom alone.

since then. . johnny became welcome here in the mansion and some helpers was also grew fond of him. even mom had grew fond of him. . and he was now one of the persons whom she trusts for me. there were times that johnny would spend his whole day here alone with me, sinasamahan nya ko cause i was always telling him that i was bored here inside the mansion. he do really mean that. . courting courting thingy.

and to tell you, it has been almost two months since he started to show his affections to me.

yeah. . its been almost two months already.

"let me help you." i let out a small smile when johnny rushed to me and he was the one who carried my luggage for me.

"were you waiting? di ka naman kasi nagsabi na maaga ka." i scolded him but he just smiled at me.

"i want to surprise you."

i chuckled and hit him on his arms. mom greeted me and she invited us to eat first before we leave. johnny was the one who would drove me back to my dorm. i was excited to be back there because i do really miss my five friends. . all of them. maski yung landlady and yung guards na kagalit ni wonwoo hyung. galit sila nung guards the last time e. nagsumbong daw kasi sa daddy nya na nagkita sila ni mingyu.

we started to eat our early lunch with mom at the dinning. i was only silent and they were the one's who're talking to each other. mom was really amazed after knowing that johnny already knew how to fly an airplane. . oh yeah, he told me the last time that they owned a private jet at yun yung pinagpapraktisan nya. i was also astounded. he was really made for aviation. sabi pa nga nya minsan daw ililipad nya daw ako.