SITN :: 54

*seokmin*

i looked away as soon as i had realized what i said and i ate the cabbage left on the tupperware feeling mortified of what i had uttered. tae seokmin, next time learn how to control your mouth. you would caught off guard kapag ganyan e! plus your best friend might find it weird. geez.

jisoo hyung was about to utter some words when our director called for us already to rehears, which means tapos na ang break time at makakatakas na ko sa awkward na sitwasyon na to, finally. i packed the tupperware back to where ive seen it earlier and gave it to jisoo hyung without darting him a single glance. nakakailang at nahihiya ako sa sarili ko tae.

"o-our rehearsal may take until midnight. you can go back to dorm already." hindi ko padin talaga sya matapunan nang tingin! ang awkward padin kasi talaga sa part ko and i felt like i will get buried on the ground once i had made eye contact with him.

i saw how he nodded. "ill wait for you. go, rehears and do your best." i tried so smile at him and shot him a glance before i nodded and went back on the side to where my other classmates was.

bumalik nadin si seungkwan and i saw how red his face was. i was about to ask him what happened at nagbublush sya but the director called for me and yeonjun to practice our fighting scene once again. nahihiya akong tumayo sa gitna because i can feel jisoo hyungs eyes was on me even though he was the first one who taught me the fighting routine pero ngayon na iba kalaban ko and he was only some audience, nakakakaba! tae naman!

i tried to focus on what i was doing and keeping my fourth wall so that i couldnt see jisoo hyung was watching me. i was yelling while i was attacking yeonjun at the same time doing my expressions hindi ko alam bat natatawa yung mga kaklase ko. yeonjun was also doing the same and i do really tried so hard to stifle a laughed dahil nakakatawa itsura nya. now, i know why they are laughing because our expressions was priceless and was epic. geez.

it took more than thirty minutes before the director called another set for another scene. tapos na yung fighting scene namin and luckily, it was way more better than what we did earlier and on the previous days but we still need to improved our moves and make it flawless. i sat on the bench and drank my tumbler while catching my breathe, sila seungkwan naman yung nasa gitna along with shiah. i was really wondering kung alam ba ni hansol na may kissing scene si seungkwan.

all of us laughed seeing how awkward seungkwan was mostly to when he needs to held shiah on her waist and the way he delivers every soothing lines for her makes us laughed. his expressions screams how he doesnt wanna do it any longer. napansin ko din natatawa si hansol sa gilid while watching how epic and awkward seungkwan was but in the end, they still delivered their scene like as if they are already in a play. i was envied though.

it was already half past ten when our director ended our rehearsals using a company call at wala akong naintindihan kasi nagugutom na ako. i stood up and yawned right after the director finally dismissed us. kukuhanin ko na sana yung duffle bag ko pero naunahan ako ni jisoo hyung. . i squint my eyes towards him since my vision was a bit blury right now. tinotoo nga nya yung sinabi nyang hihintayin nya ko ayt.