SITN :: 01

ps: this story was supposed to be written in english, only. but some scenes and circumstances may be hard for me to narrate so i had to write it in tagalogㅡwhich was my mother tongue. but ill try my best to write it in english so that everyone could understand. :)

enjoy! 💛

*3rd*

"sunday morning rain is falling."

jisoo scrunched his nose as he received a snor after three seconds of waiting. if only he was a girl, he could rolled his eyes now seeing his best friend. . seokmin still dreaming about unicorns.

he sighed and shook his head. "come on sleepy head unicorn, its sunday today. we have plans remember?" he leaned closer so that the latter could hear him. he even rose his voice up a bit but after three seconds again. . he received another snor.

"sunday morning rain is falling!" he didnt sang it anymore but he said it in hoarse voice in order for the latter to wake up.

he scratched his nape and he heave in defeat. its was six in the morning already, and the call time was eight. the chruchㅡor i mean, the orphanage was far from lee's residence so it will take too long to go there. so if seokmin wont wake up this early, they'll be late. and jisoo hates tardiness. . ever.

jisoo once again snorted as he dont have a choice. his best friend was still on the dreamland. he sat on the space beside seokmin who's sleeping with his tummy and his mouth left ajar which made jisoo smile. . seokmin was cute in his eyes no matter what he looked like in any situations. he stared at seokmin for a moment with his smile getting bigger time to time.

the side of his lips rose up. "why're you so cute?" he asked furrowing his brows still staring at seokmin.

it took him a minute before he got back to reality and realized what time is it already. he shook his head and the flexed his hand and it landed on seokmin's butt since i told you. . the younger was sleeping with his tummy. jisoo slapped seokmin's butt consecutive times hard enough for the latter to groaned.

"what theㅡ"

"finally you're awake!" but still, he was slapping seokmin's butt again and again.

seokmin groaned. "masakit hyung! stop please!" he lift his body up immediately just for jisoo to stop slapping his butt. it stings since seokmin fall with his butt the last time.

"sunday morning rain is fallㅡ"

"oh shut up hyung! eto na babangon na lintek!" he hissed as he smash jisoo with the pillow. jisoo just laughed at it making the latter glared at him. "just go. im gonna clean myself."

jisoo nodded. "you must. you looked like a mess seokmin." he spat back.

seokmin glared at him and was about to assail him using the pillow but jisoo covered his upper body so that i wouldn't got hit by seokmin. the younger signalled him to went out of the room which he gladly did and he stormed out of the room thats why seokmin was the one left here on his room. he rolled his eyes and he clutch his butt. . he frowned but later on. . a wide smile crept into his face.

he was smiling while folding the mattress he used until he jolt himself to the bathroom. the smiled on his face didnt fade and he was also humming some songs while cleaning himself. he feels really light and motivated... because he knows its sunday today and he knows that his best friend would be here to fetch him. and he wasnt wrong since jisoo came more earlier than usual making seokmin blushed.