SITN :: 76

tw: r18 (mid-end)

*seokmin*

"happy new year!"

everyone was greeting a happy new year and all of us are loud and wild because of the wine our both parents drank while waiting for the time with matching the sounds of the exploding fireworks from the sky and even the way wooju was barking to match with our parents loudness. even the sounds of the voices from the nearby households na nasa rooftop din nila, they are greeting our parents and of course, they're greeting them back kaya naging maingay ang thirty minutes namin dito sa rooftop.

i bend down to pet wooju who are barking while wagging his tail prolly showing us that he was happy celebrating the new year with us. i cupped his face and squeezed it as i sticked out my lips for him to kiss me. hindi nya ko pinansin at first but i tried my best to finally caught his attention pero hindi nya pinapansin yung labi ko so i squeezed him tight before letting him go. i went to where my parents was and joined them eating all the foods they served for this both family pero hindi naman nila maubos.

it took us almost an hour to finally packed up and go to sleep already though, sabi nila sa loob nalang daw itutuloy yung inuman nila but i didnt bother them since they looked like they could handle themselves alone plus they're only drinking wine. hindi naman siguro sila malalasing nang ganon lang. i just help them packed back to our kitchens mansions before i informed my parents that i was going to my room already with wooju. jisoo hyung was done showering when i entered my room. . oh, natapunan kasi sya nang wine kanina thats why he needed to shower early.

binaba ko si wooju sa bed and told him he will be left with jisoo hyung kasi maliligo ako. he barked at me once which made me smile because he looked like he understand what i said. i signalled jisoo hyung to entertain the dog kahit alam kong ayaw nya. ayaw kasi ni wooju sakanya, we dont know why but they looked cute kapag tinatry ni hyung amuhin si wooju. i went to the bathroom already and leave the two alone.

it was already half past one in the morning when i went out of the bathroom and checked the time. jisoo hyung was still awake even wooju and they both looked like they were bickering because wooju kept on barking whenever jisoo hyung was about to touch him. i went closer to them and i laughed seeing wooju ran towards me like as if he was going to tell me that jisoo hyung did bad things to him. i was really laughing. they both looked like a father and son. too cute.

"ikaw pa may ganang magsumbong! i was the one you're avoiding and keep barking to." he sulked as he shook his head and even was glaring at wooju then wooju barked at him again enough for me laughed even louder. "aba sumasagot ka pa. what if i throw you out of the this room and let you sleep outside huh?" his eyes was widened like as if he was really mad and was scolding wooju like his own kid.

they bickered again and i was just laughing because they're too cute. wooju was barking like he do really understand jisoo hyung. i just shushed them to finally stop kasi anong oras nadin and i was sleepy already. i carried wooju on the couch and covered his body using the blanket i bought just for him. i pet him and for the last time, i sticked out my lips trying to get a kiss from him and i was happy that he finally did what i want him to do and i let out a giggle when he even licked my lips.