SITN :: 69

*seokmin*

johnny and i went downstairs right after her auntie called for us to have a lunch already. i was really hesitant about it at first, but johnny told me that it was going to be alright. once again, his mom greeted me with her smiles. . she looked like a girl version of johnny, i swear. the two girls greeted me again and they call me kuya which made me smile. they're so cute!

i sat next to johnny and was about to serve my own plates, when he took it from me and insisted that he would be the one who will serve it for me. nahiya ako kaya ngumiti nalang ako. his auntie even her two kids are staring at us and i felt so shy and awkward. hindi talaga ko sanay na nasa ibang bahay ako! yeah, i may be friendly and all pero hindi yung ganito. but yeah, i was left no choice. . ginusto ko to e.

"you should eat more, minmin... johnny, gave him bunch!" his mother scolded him and even gave a playful death glares to him.

johnny laughed. "dont worry ma, dadamihan ko talaga."

"y-yah, its okay. i couldnt eat that much." oh yeah, nakakahiya kasi! ako na nga tong makiki-celebrate lang nang christmas tapos kakain pa ko madami! the audacity!

his mother shook her head. "no, i cooked all of it for you minmin. . you should eat plenty. eto oh, try this best recipe." then she was the one who put that specific foods on my plate carefully.

the whole eating session was full of conversations. his mom and his auntie keeps asking me some questions, good thing nalang dahil nakakaya ko naman silang sagutin. i felt like i was sharing a table with my boyfriends parents from the way they asked me and even the way johnny was shushing his auntie and mother like that. his two cousins even asked me questions and i was answering them in my most soothing voice.

having lunch with them wasnt that bad because they really did so hard to keep me welcomed and keep entertaining me. i admit that my nervousness and my shyness became lessen because of that. i suggested to help his auntie to clean the kitchen and wash the dishes. aayaw pa nga sana si johnny but i made myself persistent kaya wala silang nagawa. and now, i was cleaning the kitchen along with johnny's auntie.

even when were alone, she keeps entertaining me and talking to me shempre ako naman si madaldal and cant stay silent, i keep answering and laughing at her jokes. her personality doesnt fit with her age, she still sounded like a teenager even though she has two kids already. after we wash the dishes, i went upstairs to where johnny's room and i was about to enter the room but i got halted and pulled myself back outside right after i saw him sitting at the edge of the bed, wearing nothing but those sweatshorts.

he prolly showered while waiting for me and i wasnt ready for what ive seen. i mean, hindi ko naman nakita nang buo but it made me felt like my cheeks are burning! hindi ko dapat yun makita! geez. i know it wasnt new to me since jisoㅡoh yeah, that best friend of mine almost expose himself to me before and seeing his naked upper body wasnt new to me pero kasi iba si johnny! hindi ko naman sya best friend nor something! omg!