SITN :: prologue

"i will stay. i will hold your hands through the process of everything."

i held his hand and tried so hard to calm him down. he was crying, he was sobbing, and he's even coughing. his breathings are heavy like he was gasping for air. his hands were trembling and was cold. . even his whole body. his hair was disheveled, and his shirt has blood stain in it. he looked. . so messed up.

this man in front of me was every good thing compiled into one human being. he didn't deserve what he was feeling right now, he didn't deserve how cruel the world was to him, he didn't deserve any of this. so as much as possible, i will hold his hand and i will try to protect him from everything. because this man is an angel, he is the son of God.

he was too kind to deserve like this.

i swallowed hard once he slowly shifted his head to me and my tears fall down seeing how bloodshots his eyes was. those are swollen. there were cuts on his eyebrows, a purple marks on his cheekbones and on the side of his lips. my heart was breaking seeing him like this. this was the last thing on my mind that i dont want to see, because me seeing him like this makes my whole world scattered into tiny pieces.

he held my fingers tight like a baby. "d-dont say t-that. i k-know you'll leave me someday." he was gasping for air. it seems like he was being in between life and death.

my face was swelling up with tears. i shook my head and wipe every teardrops his eyes would freed.

"i'll never leave you. i will be here forever."

and that words, i engraved on the stone. i will never leave his side, and i will never let go of his hand. . forever.

💛💛💛
written in english && tagalog

2020 Seventeen Project (narrative)
(each stories contains spoilers)
#1 anyone but you :: soonhoon
#2 a million dreams :: verkwan
#3 rewrite the stars :: minwon/meanie
#4 stairs in the north :: seoksoo

narrative | drama | angst
SITN :: seoksoo :: ssouland :: 2020