•Chapter One Hundred & Three•

M U T E D

Season 7

Bobbie's Point of View:

Everyone stares at Dwight on his knees, hands up and eyes locked to Daryl.

"Look at me." Rick growls. "Why?" He asks, something us all wanted to know.

"'Cause I want it stopped." Dwight says. "I want Negan dead."

"So why don't you kill him?" Rick asks.

"Can't just be me. They're all Negan." Dwight answers.

"That girl you murdered...she had a name." Tara steps up and kneels down to Dwight. "Her name was Denise, and she was a doctor. And she helped people."

"I wasn't aimin for her." Dwight says. Daryl lashes out, pulls Dwight up on his feet and slams him against the wall again, holding the knife up to his eye.

"Do it. Do it!" Tara growls.

"You wanna end it this way...go ahead." Dwight says. "I'm sorry. I am. I know you want to."

"He could just be here to see if Daryl were here. We can't trust him." Rosita says. Remembering that Daryl pretty much has a damn warrant on his ass from Negan, crept its way into my head. Who the hell knows what Negan would do if he found out Daryl was back home. If Dwight goes back and tells Negan he found Daryl here, Negan will roll right up to our front doorstep and chaos will fall into play.

"He owned me. But not anymore. What I did, I was doing it for someone else. She just got away. So now I'm here. So are you because of her." Dwight says. Her? Who the hell is her? What the hell did Daryl do while he was there?

"Do it!" Tara yells.

"There's another choice." Dwight says.

"Daryl." Tara growls.

"Daryl, you knew her. Negan trusts me. We work together, we stop him. You knew me then, and you know me now. You know I'm not lying. I'm not." Dwight says.

"Do it. Do it!" Tara shouts.

"They have Sasha, if she's even alive." Rosita says.

"Why didn't you say something?" Jesus asks. I turn my head and see Jesus himself standing right next to me. Where the hell did he come from?

"He could be our only chance to get her back." Jesus says.

"Because I don't trust him." Rosita growls. "But I trust Daryl." Daryl pulls himself away and stands next to Rick.

"Negan's comin soon. Tomorrow. Three trucks probably. Saviors and him. I can slow them down, bring some trees down in the road, buy a little time for you guys to get ready. If you can take them out, that's where we start." Dwight says. "You kill them, I'll raido back the sanctuary."

"The sanctuary?" Rick asks.

"Where Negan lives. That's what they call it. I can radio back and say everything's okay. You drive the trucks back, and I can lead you right inside, and, with the right plan, we can wipe out the rest. Check to see if your friends still alive. Then we get the workers on our side, build our numbers up, and go from outpost to outpost and end this." Dwight says. Rick doesn't say anything for a moment before he nods.