•Chapter Fifty Five•

M U T E D

Season 4

Bobbie's Point of View:

I ran through the walker crowd, killing any that got too close to me. I see a ticket booth and run straight for it. I dive over the counter and land on my side. I look around and see a walker cut in half reaching out for me. I quickly push the rod in its head. I stand up and look around. All the walkers are reaching out for me over the counter. The snarls and growls are loud, they almost sound frustrated that they couldn't reach me and make me their dinner.

"Hey! Hey! Over here!"

"Over here! Come and get us!" I see Sebastian and Allison running pass the ticket booth, shooting at the walkers and grabbing their attention. Some of the walkers in front of me turn away and chase after Sebastian and Allison. I kill the remaining walkers and hopped over the counter. I look around for Sebastian and Allison and see them climbing up a ride, killing more walkers. I look around and see a food truck nearby, along with five other ones. There are walkers all around it, so I'll need an idea to distract them to get them away from the food trucks.

My eyes stop at the musical carousel. It's a stupid risk but it might work. I run straight for the carousel and held the rod tight in my hand. The walkers turn their attention to me and they begin following after me. I hop over the barricade and run straight for the spinning ride. I jump over two dead walkers and swing the metal rod, hitting the lever that turns the carousel on. I look around and tried to spot a generator that turns on electricity. If it works, it might turn on the ride.

I spot the grey metal box next to the carousel and run straight for it. A walker grabs me from the side and I punch it before jamming the rod into its skull. I see a red button with the word ON and I slam my hand down on it. The generator begins buzzing as I turn away. I jump onto a horse and see the walkers standing at the barricade. The carousel struggles to turn on. The music makes a haunting sound before it kicks up and plays, but the ride itself wasn't moving. The barricade falls over from the walkers and they come towards me.

"Come on. Damn it!" I mouth as the walkers get closer. I kick a walker back and tried my best to keep them away from me. I use the rod to stab their heads. Suddenly, the carousel jerks forward and I fall back. The carousel begins moving slowly before it begins to spin at normal speed. The walkers continue to come at me but the carousel knocks them back, but it doesn't do any damage. There's gotta be a way for me to speed this damn thing up. I grab a pole and held tight, sticking the rod out to hit the lever at high speed. I couldn't reach it. Think, Bobbie, think.

I got it.

I lean back against a horse as I slipped my belt off. I hooked it around the pole and held tight of the belt, leaning out of the ride and sticking the rod out. A loud clank and shake to the rod and the lever kicks back, hitting high speed. The carousel speeds up and I look at the walkers, seeing them trying to get on the spinning ride, but all I see is blood, guts and heads flying everywhere. This will only hold most of them off, it's time for me to keep going.

I wait for the right moment to jump. I wanted to find a good enough space to jump off, and somewhere away from the walkers piling up. I wait for the carousel to face the back and I see an opened area of grass. Two spins later, I jump. I roll in the grass before I come to a stop. I stand up and look around to see Allison and Sebastian on a ride that brings you high up in the air before dropping. I see a blood bath at the bottom of the ride. Their using it to kill walkers too.