•Chapter Eighty•

M U T E D

Season 5

Bobbie's Point of View:

I climbed onto the bed and laid my head down. I let out a huff of air and stared out the window. I could hear the door creek open, but I didn't bother to turn to see who it was.

"B?" I slowly blink and see Daryl approaching me from the side. He kneels down in front of me and he stares into my eyes. "You okay?" He asks. I simply nodded my head. "You gonna get up? Rick wants everyone to do the run-through for the plan. You still comin?" He asks.

"Yes." I nodded. He nods his head.

"Okay. Come on." Daryl stands up to his full height and he holds his hand out for me. I lift my hand up and accepted his assistance.

"I know this sounds insane, but this is an insane world. We have to come for them before they come for us. It's that simple." Rick talks over the loud snarls of the walkers just down below us. There's an ocean size of walkers down in the abandoned construction site. Rick found it a couple days ago and he figured if we didn't come up with a plan to get these walkers out of here, they will come for us.

"This is where it all starts tomorrow. Tobin gets back in the truck, opens the exit and we're off. He hops out, catches up with his team at red staying on the west side of the road. Daryl gets on his bike-" the sudden sound of rumbling stops Rick. We all pull our eyes away from him and see part of the eighteen wheeler trailer sliding off the cliff.

"You see that?!" Somebody shouts. The trailer continues to move and it all comes crashing down.

"It's open! We gotta do this now!" Screams Rick. "Tobins group, get moving, go!"

"No, Rick! We're not ready!" Carter yells.

"Sasha! Abraham!" Rick yells. I search through the scattering humans and see Glenn running towards Rick. I finally run towards him and meet up with Rick. I'm with Glenn's group.

"Rick! I'll hit the tractor place!" Glenn tells Rick.

"Okay, who else?" Rick asks.

"We got to take them out or they'll distract the horde." Nicholas says. Glenn and I stare at him, not wanting him with our group. "I'm here, let me help." He says.

"No." Glenn and I shake our heads.

"I'm here!" Nicholas argues. Glenn stares at me and I shake my head. He gives me a slight shrug and I intense my head shake.

"You do everything I say!" Glenn growls. I roll my eyes at him.

"I will." Nicholas nods. Glenn grabs my arm and we both run off towards the woods. As we ran across the gravel, the sound of the flares popping off in the sky fills my ears. Me, Glenn, Nicholas, Heath and two others run out of the woods and make it down the gravel path trapped between a long row of cars on each side. Rick, Michonne and Morgan, a friend Rick first met when he awoke from his coma, aren't far behind us.

Flashback
Aaron and I went spoke about some ideas we could do for the next supply run.

"The things Aiden did, along with Nicholas, then it's safe to say, we need new ways to do this. We need new and safer ways for everyone to come home. Alive." He says.