•Chapter One Hundred & Fifty Nine•

I don't know if anybody has already began reading this chapter, but I forgot to put a warning so nobody gets mad or tries to 'cancel' me for not putting up a warning-

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS CONTENT OF SUICIDE. IF YOU ARE EASILY TRIGGERED BY SAID INFORMATION, PLEASE MOVE ON TO NEXT CHAPTER. THANK YOU:)

((And if you or you know anybody who has thoughts of suicide, please contact the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 800-273-8255))

I love you. You're beautiful. You're absolutely worth it. Live up your life. Own your shit. Strut your stuff. Be powerful. I'm proud of you for waking up today- just incase nobody has told you:)

((Side note: I don't even know if any of that information is against Wattpad guidelines- even though there could be way worse things written in this app by other people than that information- or anything, but if this story suddenly disappears, just know it's probably that reason and I didn't know any better. I just don't want anyone harming themselves or doing anything beyond that point. Stay strong sis/bro, you've got this.))

Okay, sorry, I'm done talking, please continue.

M U T E D

Season 10

Negan's Point of View:
"That was about six weeks ago." I tell Franklin. "I figured I would...I would scavenge along the way. It was worse out there than I thought, and then I ran into some problems with the dead and...here I am."

"I found that note you wrote." Franklin says. "My daughter went out to the warehouse to see if we have what you need." The door opens up and in comes the blonde headed woman that hit in the head with the bat. She steps inside with a cooler, looking at me.

"We had it all. Everything on your list." She informs. A wave of relief hits over me.

"I don't know what to say here." I sigh.

"We have a lot. We just want to help." Franklin says. He removes the IV from my arm and hands me the cooler, walking me out.

"You know, I came here threatening your life and you patch me up, five me the first decadent meal I've had in weeks, you gave me everything that I asked for and you haven't asked for anything in return." I say.

"Well, we're good." Franklin reassures. "What goes around comes around." He hands me my empty gun and I take it.

"There's a gang that owns the roads at night." Franklin's daughter warns. "Is that empty gun your only weapon?" She asks.

"Yeah, I broke my hammer on the way here." I say, shoving the gun in my pocket. The girl pulls up the wooden baseball bat holds it out for me.

"Here, take this." She says. I take the bat and began smiling.

"This the bat you hit me with?" I ask. I take a long look at the bat, smiling.

"Damn, girl, you pack a wallop." I smirk.

•••••
"Enough! Enough, enough, enough!" The leader of the gang shouts at me. "I asked you where you got the drugs and all you've done is told me one stupid pointless story after another. First, you wouldn't talk, now I'm beggin you to shut up. Well, story time's over, bitch." He pulls himself from the chair and holds the barrel of his gun right on my forehead. "Now, either you tell me where you got them or I pull this trigger, and your wife dies thinkin you ran out on her. I'm not even gonna count. If you don't start talkin by the time I stop, I swear to god-"