•Chapter Seventy Three•

M U T E D

Season 5

Bobbie's Point of View:

It's officially night fall. Rick orders everyone to gear up and start for the cars. As much as I wanted to, I had to ride with everyone else. Rick wanted Michonne, Glenn, and Aaron together. Rick figured I'd be better off keeping the others safe along with Daryl. For now, Daryl and I are I charge of the group.

We're already on the road, following Rick in the car in front of us. The rest of us are in the R.V. It kinda felt odd to be in an R.V. again. Last time we were all here, Dale was driving. So it's safe to say, it's odd to have Abraham driving.

"Son of a bitch!" Abraham suddenly yells. He slams on the breaks and he's quick to turn the wheel. Daryl shoots up from beside me and her gets to the front, guiding Abraham through the roads.

"Turn here, turn here!" Rosita shouts. The road was covered with walkers. We were cut off from Rick and the others. Rosita guides Abraham around with a map and we made it away just in time. We managed to get to a small town, in the middle, a tall water tower stood above us.

"Where's the flare?" Daryl asks.

"For what? What is that gonna do?" Tara asks.

"It'll signal Rick and the others. They see it, they'll know where to come find us." Abraham says. Daryl pushes the door open and I followed him outside. We run to a clear opening in the sky before Daryl fires the flare, watching it glow bright in the air as it slowly starts falling down.

"Aaron?!" Daryl and I turn our bodies and we see a guy running towards us.

"Stop!" Daryl shouts.

"Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Don't shoot! Don't shoot!" The guy shouts, holding his hands up. "I'm looking for my friend Aaron. Have you see him?" The guy asks. He's got some sort of...accent? It's not a foreign accent but he's got some sort of tone of pitch? He sounds gay is what I'm saying. Not to mention, he sort of looks gay? But none the less, he looks like he's a good guy, maybe he won't hurt us.

"He's with our people, who are you?" Daryl asks.

"I'm Eric. Aaron is okay? He's alive?" Eric asks.

"He's fine." Daryl growls.

"Oh, thank god." Eric sighs. The sound of walkers snarling catches our attention. Daryl looks around and we see some walkers coming out of the woods.

"We gotta go." Daryl says.

"But where are we gonna meet Rick and the others?" I ask.

"I'm staying in a little place. I'll show you. Come on! If we go now, the roamers won't see us." Eric says. Daryl runs into the R.V. and orders everyone to grab their shit and follow us. We all follow Eric through the small town. We run and run until I watch Eric suddenly drop down to the ground.

"Ah! My ankle!" He shouts. Maggie is quick to kneel down beside him.

"What is it?" She asks.

"It's my ankle. I think I broke it." Eric groans.

"We gotta go!" Abraham growls.