•Chapter Seventy Nine•

M U T E D

Season 5

Bobbie's Point of View:

My eyes flutter open and I turn my head to see Rosita sitting next to me. I let out a sigh and rubbed my eyes. She closes the book she was reading and she slightly smiles at me.

"How you feeling?" She asks. I slightly shrugged my shoulders, not really sure how I felt. Mentally or physically? Which one?

"Physically, okay. Mentally...that's a question." Rosita huffs out a laugh.

"Do you...do you remember what's happened?" She asks. I thought back to what happened yesterday and I nodded my head. "Do you know what's been happening?" She asks. I furrow my brows at her.

"What?" I question. Rosita sighs and sets her book down. Oh, shit. It must be serious.

"You haven't been sleeping. You've been...out of it since we got here. You were hurt and you killed two men. I heard about that. But you haven't been sleeping."

"I have. I've been sleeping." I nodded.

"No. You waited for everyone to fall asleep and you would go outside. You've been walking up and down the streets, doing whatever. But you didn't leave, not during the night. Only during the day. Carol noticed. She's been watching you, too. You're not okay. You're not. And I think it's best you stay here another night and just sleep." She says.

"I'm okay. Really, I'm fine." I assured her.

"Are you? Are you, really?" She asks me. My eyes drift off to the side and I tried to assure myself that I was alright. I'm fine. I am.

"Can I go walk? Get some fresh air?" I ask her.

"Sure. But you'll need somebody to walk with you." She says. I sigh in annoyance. The door suddenly open and we both turn our heads. Allison walked in. She didn't seem too happy to see me.

"She okay?" She asks.

"Yeah. She's fine." Rosita says.

"Good." Allison nods. She sits down on the bed and she stares at me. "What is going on, B? You're acting erratic. You don't seem okay." She says. I roll my eyes and waved her off.

"I'm fine. Can I please go take a walk?" I ask her.

"She wants to go outside. Can she do that?" Allison asks Rosita.

"Sure. If you're there with her." Rosita says.

"Good idea." Allison agrees. Allison helps me out of bed and we begin walking out the door. Because I was hurt, I was limping. The pain killers Rosita gave me was working fine. My leg was sore but it wasn't in pain.

"Where's Daryl? I haven't seen him." I ask.

"He's out with Aaron." She says.

"Where did they go?"

"I don't know, B." She sighs. My eyes drop down to the ground and I felt more annoyed.