•Chapter Ninety Three•

M U T E D

Season 7

Bobbie's Point of View:

3 Weeks Earlier:
I felt the rope snag on my ankle and my body falls backwards. I felt my head hit the concrete ground and I see myself suspended in the air upside down. The sounds of loud snarls fills my ears and I feel exhaustion and darkness take over me.

I felt the rope around my ankle being tugged at and I open my eyes. I look below me and see a large heard of walkers reaching their decaying hands up at me. I pick my head up and see a mysterious man pulling the rope towards him and pulling me out of the whole. Rough hands grab at my legs and I'm free from the herd of walkers. Everywhere I looked, the world was spinning. I tried my hardest to focus my eyes and see who the mysterious hero is and from what I could make out- Sebastian.

"Jesus, what have you gotten yourself into now?" He chuckles. I couldn't keep my head up. It felt so heavy. My eyes close and I face plant into his chest. "You're gonna be okay, Bobbie." I hear him.

I opened my eyes and saw that we were in the woods. I could hear snarls behind us. Sebastian carried me in his arms bridal style as he ran. He suddenly slows down before laying me down on the ground. I watched as he pulled his knife out and began taking out the five walkers in front of us. As he fought against two, the last walker comes towards me. I tried to lift my body up, pull myself up to fight against it. But I couldn't move. I just couldn't. I wanted to pick up the whistle Rick gave me and blow into it, to attract Sebastian's attention, even with that little strength, I couldn't pick my hand up. The walker is now five feet away from me. I let the walker get closer to me, giving up. I see two hands come from behind the walker and it suddenly stops. The body suddenly drops to the ground and Sebastian puts his knife away. He quickly gets to me and slides his hands under my body and head, lifting me up off the ground. He spins around and continues running.

"Stay with me, B. Stay with me." He says. I found the strength in my left arm and grabbed his shirt. Sebastian glances down to my eyes and he nods his head. "I promise you're gonna be okay. Just hang on a little longer. We're gonna get there. I promise." He says. "Stay with me. Just...stay with...me..."

Now:

I could hear noises, but I couldn't make out what they were. I felt a slight chill on my arms and I began moving my fingers. Whatever it was, whatever I was lying on, it's soft. The sudden sound of voices fills my ears and I finally open my eyes. The first thing I looked at was the ceiling. I turn my head and saw medical equipment and wires, trays, tables, water, flowers, even folded pieces of paper. I furrow my brows and looked out the one window in front of me. I could see some people walking by, going on with their daily lives. I noticed trees and houses across the street and it finally hit me. Alexandria. I'm here. In Alexandria. I swallowed hard but found it difficult. I turn to my right and grabbed the pitcher of water, gulping most of it down. Jesus, I'm so thirsty...and hungry. Where the hell is everyone. Rick? Daryl? Allison? Rosita? I'd hoped Daryl would be here or at least somebody I knew, but nobody's here.

The sound heavy footsteps brings my attention to the door and I hear a voice. "I'm gonna check on Bobbie." I couldn't even make out if it was a male or female the voice was so quiet. I hear the door handle jiggle and I hoped to see Daryl, instead, Allison walks in. She pauses in the doorway and stares at me in disbelief.