Readers...

Hello readers....

Some may be new, some may be older who have came from my other TWD fanfic! Let me just say, thank you for choosing me and my books to be if not your #1 favorite TWD story, but at least ONE of your favorite stories! I'm truly happy that I make you all happy and actually think to maybe come home from a long day and wanna lay in bed and actually READ MY WORKS!

•••••

I remember some days that I would be at school and I would always wait for the final bell to ring for us to go home. I would ride the bus and read until I got home, took care of some chores, walked my dog, hop right into bed and continue reading. Even on days I had soccer practice I would be excited to shower, eat dinner, take care of any homeowners and wait for nightfall to hit so I could enter a new world. I like to think that you guys get excited to return home or simply pull out your phones to read my books, it makes me really happy to think about it. Thank you!:,)

Anyways, beside the point, hmph. Irrelevant.

•••••

Anyways, back to business! Like I've said before, I have a Glenn Rhee fanfiction, "Breathin.", and it also starts from the very beginning, Season 1. Possibly, if in the future I decide to make yet again, ANOTHER TWD fanfic, it might take place elsewhere in the seasons. With this story, it's with Daryl Dixon. It may or not be a 'romantic' story, but some type of relationship does spark between my character and Daryl. You'll have to read for yourselves! I just overall hope you guys enjoy this story as much as I enjoy writing it for you!

•••••

As always, the appropriate credits go to the greatest creators of TWD. I DO NOT OWN ANY EVENTS THAT HAPPENS IN THE SHOW, anything different/that is NOT in the show, is credited to me! If/any events that happen to be mines and you notice it in another persons story, kindly call them out or something, because it's not fair that I or any writer puts hard effort into making their stories interesting and somebody just takes it without permission/doesn't credit the creator. It's never happened to me, hopefully it doesn't. I don't care if you want my idea in your stories, please, just at least credit the idea to me or whoever you want the idea from. I'm not that bitch to be a bitch about taking credit and all, but I at least ask you to credit me or whoever you get the idea from:)

•••••

The story cover is created by yours truly, I hope you like it! It was super easy! I had it a different way but I didn't like it so I added Daryl into the cover and obviously edited the titles, etc. and I fell in love with it! If you wanna know or not, I'm gonna tell you anyways, I found the girl picture somewhere on the internet, Daryl, somewhere on google images, lettering/fonts/style, I myself did it, and the border that's behind the Daryl picture is some type of border I found and I thought it fitted perfectly with the image/filter. I used two apps to creat it, 'Instasize' and 'PicsArt.' Instasize for the lettering/font/border/filter. And how I added Daryl into it was using PicsArt by photoshopping the background out and only having his body in it! hope you like! ((Literally don't know anybody else that gives them a fucking description of how they created their cover photo. I'm stupid, but I just wanted to share my creation lmao!))

•••••

^Chile, anyways...
I hope you enjoy! Again, all characters/events are credited to the creators of TWD, anything different is mines! I hope you love it, if not like it! Comment, let me know if you like it, maybe even rate it. I'm happy with the views/reads I've got in my other book! So many of you guys like it and I'm happy you love it!

Finally, enjoy the show...