Readers! Very Important! Please read!

Hey, guys!

No, don't worry! It isn't coming to an end yet, haha. However, once season 11 hits, then thats when the book does end. Duh. But I just wanna ask you guys something!

So, being that I'm on season 10 in my book, which, I'm pretty sure it's about done with the season, I don't have live cable because my family doesn't really use live cable. We really use the streaming websites like Netflix, Hulu and all that. But I don't have amc+ so I haven't been able to watch S11 yet. I've heard there isn't a lot of episodes in S11 so, it's going to be a short one? Unless their doing the winter finale and doing a two part season, I don't know! If anybody does know, please let me know and I can better figure things out with this book. Because once S11 is finished and once it comes to Netflix, I'll be able to finish this book, as sad as it may sound. I don't want it to end:( I don't even have an ending for this book honestly. Like I don't know if I should kill off my character, kill off another character...say like Daryl. Just kidding. see?! I don't know how my book is going to end! But I'll figure something out, I always do;)

With all that being said, when I finish S10 in my book, it'll have to be on hold until I'm able to watch S11. Im excited to watch it, but I seriously don't want it to end lmao! But anyways, like I said. As soon as I'm finished with S10, this book will be put on hold until S11 comes on Netflix. And that may take a while because I'm pretty sure the show is still airing episodes right now, but it's coming to an end soon. Either their doing two part, like for the winter finale, or that's just the end of TWD era. Im not entirely sure. So if any of you guys know for sure, like 10000% sure that it's either a winter finale or it's the final end of TWD, please let me know so I can get to planning and creating ideas and such. Im not sure when S11 will be added to Netflix, but I guess we'll find out when I get the notif, or i can google it.

BRB. Let me google to see if anybody knows when S11 is gonna be on Netflix...

Okay, I checked so I'm guessing it's too early to tell right now since the season had just began or something. But I found some pretty upsetting news.

NETFLIX WILL BE TAKING TWD OFF IN 2026. What???? Why would they do that?! Like no! There are shows that have been done for years now and they still have it!? Why would they just take TWD off netflix? That makes me so sad. Now I don't know if that's really true or not but if Netflix for real takes TWD off, I'm suing. I don't know who and I don't care, but I'm suing😂😂

Okay, no, for real. Like I've said 1000 times! Once I'm finished with S10, my book will be put on hold. It's NOT ending, it's just put on hold until S11 arrives on Netflix, I'm able to watch/plan, and then I'll continue this book.

SO! With that being said, I feel like I've asked you guys this before...

I currently have 2 Negan books out. The first one, meh, it's okay? I haven't written in it for a long ass time, nor have I even read it, lmao, but it's because I wrote that bitch in probably high school? So it's like gross, confusing, disgusting, I hate that book a lot. I really do. The second book I have out, it's pretty dumb. I don't like it at all, so once this chapter is published, I'm gonna take it down and delete it. Probably will delete the first Negan book as well. BUT. I've been secretly working on another Negan book and I think it's a little better than the other two Negan books and I have a feeling ya'll might really like it. I'll give you a little detail on it:

It's called Amnesia. It's about a girl who meets Negan in the very beginning of the apocalypse. They run into some trouble, the girl, my character, hits her head and she doesn't remember anything before that. Skipped down the line, she meets Rick and the others in season 2, and it soon skips around to the time they eventually meet Negan. Which is the whole point of the story.

No, it's not going to begin in S2 and take off from there. It'll take a long, long time to get to the main point of the story, readers would say it's taking a long time to get to the main point and complain. So, it pretty much skips around in the book, until you meet Negan, but you'll get the idea. Do you guys want me to publish it once I'm done with S10 in this book, or, would you guys like it if I released a few chapters in the Negan book NOW, meaning TODAY, or the next couple days so people can get the chance to read this little note and decide, then I'll complete this season, once it's on hold, I'll continue releasing the Negan book?

Look, just because TWD is ending, doesn't mean we have to stop writing stories. Even though, almost every book might be the same, as most TWD fan stories are going along the storyline, from what I've read, but I just know there are tons and tons of creators in the WATTPAD community that could turn things around and really make a good TWD book.

So, yes! That's what's going on for now! I'm gonna complete S10, put it on hold until S11 is done and on Netflix and I'll continue it until it's completely done. But, while this book is on hold, I'll be happy to write you guys a little TWD stories, which is mostly Negan, but you get the idea. Let me know and I'll be happy to do either or! I figured since this book will be putting on hold, I thought that maybe you guys would want another story to read while we wait for this book to finally come to an end. Is that good? Does that sound like a good plan?

Please let me know guys! I'd really appreciate it!:)

I really hope me writing more stories doesn't make me seem like I have a big ego in writing books or something. I really don't wanna get the impression that I can't write for shit, and I still continue writing shitty stories just because I THINK I'm a good writer lmao!