•Chapter Ninety Seven•

M U T E D

Season 7

Bobbie's Point of View:
"You tell me when to stop. Don't continue this if you're uncomfortable." He whispers.

I held a stare with Negan before I found my hands slipping up into his shirt. He's quick to pull his shirt off and I took a quick look at his skinny body. I could see some tattoos on his arms as well, some even on his knuckles. My eyes trail up his chest and into his eyes. My brows furrowed down as I slowly nodded my head. He pauses a moment before he gently placed his lips on mines.

I walk back down the stairs and opened the door quietly, hoping Negan wouldn't find it odd I'm coming out here.

"No." I hear Arat, Negan's right hand...woman?

"I just want to talk to him." Spencer says. I furrowed my brows when I see him dressed up, as if he's meeting Negan on a date.

"I said 'no'." Arat says sternly.

"Don't be an asshole, Arat. Let the man pass." Negan waves her off. Arat stands perfectly still for a moment before allowing Spencer to pass.

"Oh, crap. Is that for me?" Negan smiles at Spencer, who holds a bottle of liquor in his hands.

"We haven't officially met. I'm Spencer Monroe. Hi." He says. I scoff at him and leaned against the front door, hearing small little creaks against the glass and wooden platform.

"Running water, air conditioning, housewarming gift. That settles it. I am getting myself a vacation home here." Negan smiles as Spencer pours Negan a glass.

"Cheers to that." Spencer says and the two men both clink their glasses together.

"Mm." Negan nods. "Oh, that is good. You know, the only thing missin is a pool table. Nothin better than a game of 8 ball."

"The house across the street has one in the garage." Spencer says.

"Oh, Spencer you may just be my new best friend." Negan smiles as Spencer walks down the stairs. I swear, he's sucking ass. What the hell is he up to?

"Such a nice day, though- too nice to be cooped up in some garage, don't you think?" Negan asks.

"Yeah." Spencer agrees. Negan, Spencer and a few of the Saviors pull the pool table out of the garage and they begin playing a game. A lot of the Saviors Negan brought with him, stood around him, as if keeping him protected and on guard. Do they really think we're gonna shoot Negan? Maybe I could.

My feet began hurting a bit from literally standing here and watching Negan and Spencer play. I didn't do much but watch and listen to them.

"I could never do this with Rick. He would just be standing there, scowling, giving me that annoying side-eye he gives me." Negan says.

"That's actually what I came here to talk to you about. I want to talk to you about Rick." Spencer says. I folded my arms over my chest and watched, keeping my eyes opened. Best thing about me, I can hear better since I don't have a voice, not really. I just learned to listen and focused with my ears. My ears are like my voice.