•Chapter One Hundred & Thirty Three•

M U T E D

Season 10

Bobbie's Point of View:
After the meeting, Daryl soon finds me. He informs me that Michonne is taking a group to meet Alpha. He wanted me there with him. I figured he would've made up an excuse, but instead, he straight up told me he wanted to keep an eye on me.

So, here we are. I'm in my house, grabbing my things and getting ready to go. Before I met with Daryl, I quickly ran down to Carol's home.

"What do you need?" She asks me.

"I ran out and I want more. I ran out a little over two hours ago." I tell her.

"Which group are you going with? Gabriel or Aaron?" She asks.

"Michonne." I answer. Her brows stitch together.

"Why? You're not stable enough to be out there in front of Alpha herself." She argues.

"I was out there killing walkers. I didn't freak out like I was doing before. The pills are working, it's helping me. If I take them now, I know I'll be able to keep myself together out there, please, Carol." I beg. She holds a glare before pulling me into her home. We both head upstairs and we enter her bedroom. She walks over to her nightstand and opens a drawer, tossing me a bottle.

"I can't keep giving them to you. I'll run out faster." She frowns.

"Thank you." I tell her. I pop open the bottle and take a pill. I cap it and shove it into my pocket.

"Keep yourself together out there, Bobbie. If something happens to you, you're going to get put somewhere secured." She growls. She then walks away and heads down the stairs. I quickly follow after her. Carol reaches the others before I could. I slowly made my way there, saving up the energy I have left incase we have to run from walkers.

"Hey." I pause in my tracks and see Negan approaching me. "How you doin?" He asks.

"Fine." I frown at him.

"Been a while since you last saw me." He says.

"I said I'd come to you when I can." I tell him.

"Yeah." He nods. "I just find it a little odd that, y'know, you were taken by Alpha herself...heard things didn't end well for you." He says. I tilt my head to the side glaring at him.

"What did you hear?" I ask.

"A little birdie told me you've been spinnin out of control since you got back. You're freakin out. Passing out. Attackin people in your sleep, hell, even when you're awake." He says. I held a stare with him. "I just wanna make sure you're okay. You're my friend, aren't you?" He asks.

"Sure." I roll my eyes at him.

"Oh, come on. Don't do that to me, Bobbie. You're my only friend around here, and I'm yours. You just don't wanna admit it." He says.

"I have friends. Unlike you, I don't have a bad reputation." I smile sarcastically at him. His brows lift up and he inhaled deeply.