•Chapter Forty•

M U T E D

Season 3

I'm not entirely sure how I'll do it, but obviously there is a little smut part in this chapter. It's not detailed really, unless ya'll absolutely want me to for future any future chapters. So just lemme know if y'all want more or less. I'll do whatever ya'll want. I don't want anybody feeling weirded out and be like, 'gross, I hate smut.' If ya'll do, then will probably be the only smut I've got in this book. But anyways, enjoy the chapter!

WARNING: smut

Bobbie's Point of View:

"Whatcha doin, Bobbie?"

I took a step back from Sebastian and I swallow hard. "Nothing." I shake my head.

"Really? You're not stealing pillows or food or medical supplies?" He asks.

"It's nothing." I frown at him.

"You aren't plannin to dip out? Leave us here to die? You're just gonna leave Daryl like that? Leave me like that?" He growls.

"Sebastian, there's nothing happening! I'm not dipping out. So shut up." I frown.

"What's goin on in here?" Sebastian turns around and we see Daryl staring at us.

"Nothing." Sebastian growls and storms off. Daryl follows him with his eyes before looking back at me.

"The hell's his problem?" He asks. I shrug my shoulders at him. Daryl chews the side of his cheek and he steps inside, grabbing a sheet off the bed and he throws it over the door, keeping us hidden. There are nails on the corners of the doorway, so I'm assuming somebody must've done it before.

"What's wrong?" I ask Daryl. He grabs my hands and stares at me.

"I'm sorry. For leavin. I didn't know what I was doing, I didn't know what I was thinking. I just...thought about myself. Y'know, I always thought it was always gonna be me and Merle. Always. But, Merle was gone and I realized I had you. Merle, he's my brother, my family, and I'll always have him. But...he makes mistakes, he does things that nobody likes. But with you, I'll always have you, I know you'll never do anything to hurt me or Rick or anybody. Not like that. You're strong, you're brave, you do these badass moves that shocks me every time. I shouldn't have left. I didn't have anybody out there, not with Merle. I had to come back. I needed to come back." I smile up at him and I place my right hand up. He tilts his head into my hand and his eyes closed, breathing out as if he was relieved to have my hand touching him.

His eyes suddenly open and he presses his lips on mines. I'm taken aback by his actions but I soon fall in his arms, wrapping my arms around his neck. Daryl deepens the kiss and his hands begin exploring my body. He suddenly pulls away with his eyes squeezed shut.

"Maybe...Maybe we shouldn't. I don't wanna..." I smile up at him and shake my head. I finally hold a stare in his eyes and I nod my head at him. He nods his head slowly.

"You sure?" He asks. I nod.

"You're not gonna leave me after this, are you?" I playfully push him back and he's quick to swift me off my feet and connects our lips together. He quickly dips down and he lays us on the mattress of the bunk bed. He attacks my neck with tender kisses and I realized it was driving me crazy. I slip my hands under his shirt he helps me take it off. I look down at his broad chest and I see a few scars here and there. I trace my fingers over each one before grabbing his belt and pulling him back down to me.