•Chapter Sixty Four•

M U T E D

Season 4

Daryl's Point of View:

The door behind us and I began pacing back and forth. I couldn't calm down. I wanted to break out and go get B. Why would Gareth hold onto her? Why need her? What's the greatest reason he's got to hold onto B?

"We're gonna get her back." Rick says.

"I'm gonna kill him. I'm gonna kill him!" I shout as Rick puts his hands on my shoulders.

"She's gonna be okay. She's strong, she knows how to handle herself." Rick says.

"He could do anything to her. She tried to tell us, she did. Gareth's right, we silenced her." I growl.

"Now we know not to silence her again."

"Rick, you really think we'll get out of this alive?!" I yell.

"Rick?" Rick and I turn our heads and see a few people approaching us from the dark. I noticed the first person comin out of the shadows was Glenn.

"You're here." Rick says. I eye the three unfamiliar faces.

"Their our friends. They helped us." Maggie says.

"Now they're friends of ours." I say.

"For however long that'll be." Ginger says.

"No." Rick says. "They're gonna feel pretty stupid when they find out." He says and approaches the door, peaking outside.

"Find out what?" Ginger asks.

"They're screwing with the wrong people."

Bobbie's Point of View:

I get shoved into a room, a decent one. Being that these people live in an old train factory, place...thing, they set it up comfortably to live here. There's a bed, a fridge, tables, blankets, food. As much as I was starving, I couldn't eat.

The door suddenly opens and comes in Gareth, holding a notebook in his hand and a pencil, writing something down.

"Sorry about all this...what's your name?" He asks. I glare up at him. "Oh, right. You can't talk." He laughs. I bring my hand up and slap him across the face. Two men quickly knock me on my ass and held a knife to my throat.

"People. Is this how we treat a lady?" Gareth questions them. The men pull away and force me on my feet. Gareth closes the notebook and smiles down at me. "You're a pretty one. You are. I don't know if anybody's told you that. I know you're confused, maybe even scared. But, I'm telling you. You've got nothing to be scared about. Nobody's gonna hurt you. Nobody's gonna touch you. I mean, as much as I'd like to do that, it may be a while before we get there." I fall confused at his words. Does he think I'll actually live here with him?

"First things first, this is your new room. At least until you're comfortable staying in my room. Oh, don't worry. The windows are glued shut, the door locks up, you know. Just in case you try to make a break for it. If you do, those people will only stop you. You won't make it very far." I roll my eyes at him and look away.