•Chapter Ninety Four•

M U T E D

Season 7

Bobbie's Point of View:
It's been a couple days. A long couple days. Rick has been going out, along with other people to gather resources for Negan and the Saviors. I hate this. I do. But...what I hate the most is not seeing Daryl. Three weeks I've been asleep, and the moment I finally wake up, Daryl's isn't here to see me. He isn't here. I miss him.

I slipped my shirt over my head, pulled on a jacket, zipped my jeans and tied my laces on my boots. I grabbed my knife, secured it around my waste and walked out the quiet house. I'm assuming Rick is already up and out, same with Carl, same with everyone. I'm usually always the last one to wake up. Recently, I've been having headaches. It hurts throughout the day, but at night, before I go to bed, that's when it hurts even more.

"Hey." I turn my head and see Rosita walking towards me. "I'm goin out on a run, getting some shit for Negan and the assholes, you wanna come?" She asks.

"I've been getting headaches. I don't wanna risked dropping dead." I explain to her.

"Oh, yeah. It's better if you stay here then. Keep an eye on everything. Rick might go out later to get more stuff. If you're feeling better by then, go with him. He could use some help." She says. I nod my head and squeezed her shoulder as I passed by her. My attention turns to the front gate when I hear the sounds of engines roaring. The sounds of doors slamming and a sudden bang on the gates causes me to jump.

"Little pig, little pig! Let me in!" I hear. I furrowed my brows when I realized who's voice it was. That's...Negan. That's the man. Negan. The one Aiden and I almost fought, almost killed that day in the woods. I killed two of his men, left one handless. I see Rick walking by fast and I quickly grab his arm.

"What? Bobbie, what?" He frowns at me.

"I killed two of his men. I did. And I chopped another ones hand off. He knows me. He knows me." I panic. Rick's eyes shift back and forth from the gate and to me.

"Are you sure you met Negan face to face?" He asks.

"I'm sure." I nod.

"Do you think he'll remember you?" He asks.

"I don't know. It was a while back. We spoke to each other. It was Aiden and I. We were of there together and we ran into Negan and two of his men." I finally tell him. I remember when Aiden and I were at Deanna's party, we agreed we'd wouldn't say anything to Rick or anyone unless it was important. Now, that time is now.

"Rick! Don't make me break down this door!" Negan shouts.

"Don't hide, they'll find it suspicious. But don't stand close either." Rick tells me. I nodded my head and let him go. I caught up with him and stood to the side, keeping myself a good distance so Negan wouldn't look me in the eyes. Rick moves somebody to the side and he finally meets with Negan.

"Well, hello, there." Negan smiles. God, he's still that same, charming asshole. "Do not make me have to ask." Negan growls. Yeesh. I remember Negan smiling and stuff, but I don't think I remember him being that angry before. Negan technically saved my life, he technically did. The guy who's hand I chopped off wanted to kill me, he almost did, but Negan saved me from him. I don't know if Negan wanted to kill me for himself, or what, but Negan was persistent on keeping me alive. He doesn't know where I was from, I know that for sure.