•Chapter One Hundred & Fifteen•

M U T E D

Season 9

Bobbie's Point of View:
Enid quickly bandaged Aaron's arm. It took him five minutes to finally pass out from the pain he went through. Once Enid gave us the okay, I was quick to walk out of the tent. I look down at myself and see the blood covering my shaking hands and shirt. I finally took in deep breaths and calmed my shocked nerves. It threw me off. I've been around death this whole time, why all of a sudden I'm acting like it's my first time watching somebody go through something like this?

Daryl comes out of the tent and he paces back and forth for a moment. I turn my attention to the main tent around here and I walk over to it. There's gotta be an explanation as to why that herd came through the lumber sight. Daryl follows behind me, breathing heavily. Once we step in, we see Carol going off on somebody.

"And I don't give a shit what you were trying-"

"Who was supposed to turn that herd?" Daryl asks. We both turn our heads and see Justin standing off to the side. Daryl pulls away from Carol and I and he steps closer to Justin.

"Hey, the walkie wasn't charged." Justin begins.

"Bullshit. It's a solar walkie. You didn't think to check it?" Daryl growls.

"It's not my fault the radios a piece of shit!" Justin argues. Daryl swings back and punches Justin. Justin falls back and rolls out of the tent. Daryl storms out of the tent and goes after Justin. Carol and I quickly follow out and see Daryl picking up a pot and whacking Justin in the head with it.

"Daryl, stop!" Carol shouts. Daryl ignores Carol and I and he climbs up on Justin, punching him over and over again.

"Daryl!" Carol yells. I quickly get behind Daryl and grab his punching arm. He lets out a grunt and shoves me away, causing me to trip and fall down.

"Daryl!" Carol yells and finally stops Daryl from punching Justin. "I said stop." She growls. Daryl pulls away from Justin and looks at everyone who gathered around. "We'll deal with him, but not like this." Carol says.

"There's only one way to deal with these assholes." Daryl growls and walks off.

•••••
Night falls and Rick and I are headed off to get something to eat. Ever since Daryl and Justin's smack down, I haven't spoken to Daryl. I'm not even sure what I should say to him. I don't think anything I say to him could calm him down.

"I was gonna check on Aaron before we ate, wanna join me?" Rick asks. I smiled and nodded my head. As we made our way to the infirmary tent, I noticed Justin walking by. I knew to keep my eyes on the ground and hold my fists back. Justin's an asshole. I don't like him very much as he would constantly give Daryl and I a really hard time back at the Sanctuary.

"Hey, you need to keep your dog on his leash." Justin scolds. I've had enough of this asshole. Rick and I pause and turns to him.

"Excuse me?" Rick asks.

"You heard me. That bitch of yours damn near killed me over nothin." Justin says. Before I could stop myself, I threw a punch at him. Justin stumbles back and glares me down. Rick is quick to step between us. That punch was for grabbing me earlier, and for constantly getting under Daryl's skin.

"I know you. See, I used to be a cop. And every Saturday night, I'd pick up some dipshit like you and have to listen to him run his mouth in the back of my car, every one of them tryin to blame someone else for their own damn problems." Rick says. Justin chuckles.