•Chapter Ninety Five•

M U T E D

Season 6

Bobbie's Point of View:
I stood next to Negan as he, Rick and I watched his men carry a chair out of a house and loaded it onto a truck.

"You see this? This is the kind of thing that just tickles my balls! A little cooperation and everything is pleasant as punch. You see, we really are reasonable people once you get to know us. Honest." Negan approaches a cooler and grabs a can of soda. "Ahh!" He sighs and tosses the can to the side. "Damn, I love this place!" Negan says.

"Negan." A man calls Negan over and Negan approaches him. "Somethin you might wanna see." The man hands Negan a video camera.

"Well, well, we'll. What do we have here? I got my fingers crossed for a little freaky-deaky. Daryl, Bobbie? You two must've screwed numbers of times. You two make a video?" Negan turns to Daryl and I, neither of us saying a word. Negan then opens the camera and he watches a video. I couldn't tell what the video was, but I knew I could hear Rick's voice.

"Jee-hee-sus!" Negan says. "Is that you, Rick, underneath all that man-bush? Shee-ot. I would not have messed with that guy." The video camera beeps and I watch Negan lift the camera up, pointing it at Rick. "But that's not you anymore...is it?" Negan points the camera to himself. "Nope! I really gotta shave this shit." He hands the camera back to his soldier and the man walks away.

"Whatever happened to that sick girl? That seemed like a hell of a stressful night for her. The way she was carrying on, she was married to number two, right?" I noticed Rick glaring up at Negan and Negan is quick to catch on. "Careful. Careful how you're lookin at me, Rick. Widows, especially ones that look like that...they...are special. I love 'em. Right after they're husbands go, they are just...empty inside." He smiles. "But usually not for long." He sings. He turns to me and smiles. "Bobbie here ain't a widow, but she also ain't married to Daryl here. But she is still special. I mean, two is better than one, even if the one is still special." Negan winks at me and he let's out a laugh. "Ahh. Where is she? I would love to meet her." Negan says.

"Do you wish to pay your respects?" Gabriel suddenly appears.

"Ho-ly crap! You are creepy as shit. Sneakin up on me, wearin that collar with that freaky-ass smile." Negan says.

"My apologies." Gabriel nods. "I'm Father Gabriel." Negan chuckles. His smile soon fades when he turns to Rick.

"She didn't make it?" He asks. I remember she was at the Hilltop. They're probably saying she's dead for her own protection. Rick asks Negan to follow him and we all follow Rick. We walk to the small cemetery and we stood around Maggie's grave.

"Damn tragedy."  Negan says. "That's what this is. Well this must really suck for you guys. Number one? That was on me. No choice there. Lessons had to be learned. But number two? That didn't need to happen. Daryl, there, he forced my hand. Probably put her right in her back, huh? Damn. I was gonna ask her to come back with me. Oh, I know what you're thinkin. How could I have a shot, guy that just bashed her husbands head in? You'd be surprised. Boy, people they-" the sound of a gunshot in the distance and glass breaking close by causes Negan to stop. Negan kept his eyes on Rick, his smile completely gone and his eyes growing dark. He walks away and goes to see what the problem was.

We made it to our house and we walk inside, seeing Carl holding his gun to two Saviors. "Carl, Carl, put it down." Rick orders.