•Chapter Forty Nine•

M U T E D

Season 4

Bobbie's Point of View:

I head back inside to lay down and get some rest from this heat. If I stay in this heat, I'll pass out. I turn my head when I see Tyreese walking past me, but I felt so much anger heating off of him. I look around to find Karen but she wasn't there. I furrow my brows in confusion and run behind Tyreese, tapping his shoulder. He swings around hard, glaring down at me.

"What is it?" I ask him.

"Where's Daryl?" He growls. I frown at him, wondering why he needs Daryl so bad. What did Daryl do?

"You're gonna help me find him." He growls and snatched my Weiss in his hand. We walk outside and look around for Daryl. It was easy spotting him, Rick and Carol with him.

"You three. Follow me." Tyreese growls.

"What's goin on?" Daryl asks.

"Let's go." Tyreese says and drags me with him. We walk through the tombs and I realized we were back to the solitaire part of the prison. I felt a little unease with the situation; Tyreese gripping my wrist, Daryl giving him a death stare, something is about to happen. It's reminding me of when Sebastian almost beat me to death down here and I locked myself in a little cell with Carol.

We suddenly see blood trails from two separate rooms. Nobody says anything but continues on to follow it. Tyreese pushes a door open and we see two dead bodies on the ground. They were just dead...they were burned.

"You found themselves like this?" Rick asks.

"I came to see Karen...and I saw the blood on the floor. Then I smelled them. Somebody dragged them out here and set them on fire!" Tyreese yells. "They killed them and set them on fire!" He turns to Rick. "You're a cop."

"Do you know anybody that could've done this?" Rick asks.

"Yeah. I have an idea." Tyreese nods. He swings his arm out and throws me in front of him. "She did." He points. I furrow my brows in confusion.

"I don't think B-" Daryl steps up, but Tyreese interrupts him.

"It's always the quiet ones. They think their special with their problems. Then they do some bullshit like this! Why'd you do it? Huh?" He growls at me.

"I didn't do it, Tyreese. I swear." I tell him.

"They were sick. And you thought instead of waiting for them to get better, you killed them!" He yells. Daryl pulls me away from Tyreese.

"Unless you saw her do it, she's innocent until proven guilty." Daryl frowns.

"I don't need to see her do it. I know she did." Tyreese growls.

"We'll find out who-" Rick starts.

"I need to say it again?" Tyreese growls.

"No. No. I know what you're feeling. I've been there. You saw me there. It's dangerous." Rick says.

"Karen didn't deserve this." Rick agrees.