•Chapter Thirty Three•

M U T E D

Season 3

Daryl's Point of View:

I turn my head and see somebody walking in through door of the corridors. Sebastian. He's alive. But where's B? Everyone stands up and walks towards him, but kept my distance. Suddenly, Rick arrives himself.

"Everyone okay?" He asks.

"Yeah." Everyone answers.

"Nah." I shake my head. Everyone stares at me, Rick falling confused. "Where is she?" I ask.

"Bobbie? I-I don't know." He says. "I thought she would've been back by now."

"Yeah, well, she ain't." I growl. "So where is she?"

"I don't know." He shrugs.

"I saw you two headin inside." I frown.

"We were separated by walkers. I got lost in the corridors." He says. My eyes fall to his neck, shoulder, then his fists. He's got bruises on his neck, his knuckles bruised and a stabbing wound on his shoulder. We got separated my ass.

"If she's still alive. We'll go look for her. She's gotta be around here somewhere." Rick says as I quickly approach Sebastian.

"She's tough. She's gotta be hangin-" I tackle him down to the ground and I held him by his throat.

"Daryl!" Rick and everybody else. I yank my arms away and stare at Sebastian.

"Where is she?!" I yell.

"I don't know! I don't know!" He panics.

"Your neck is bruised, knuckles. You got a stab wound on your shoulder! That's all fighting wounds and a damn struggle! What the hell were you struggling with? Walkers? They don't wrap their hands around your damn neck!" I yell.

"It-It was that guy! One of the prisoners! We ran into each other and we attacked me!" He yells.

"We killed that son of a bitch! You think imma believe that shit?!"

"It must've been before! He was roaming the corridors and we ran into each other."

"You're lyin! Where the hell is she?!"

"I'm not! I swear! Please! Please. I didn't touch her. I didn't do anything." Rick and everyone yanks me back and I stand back, holding all my strength back. Rick kneels down and he stares at a scared Sebastian.

"If you're lyin, we'll know." He says.

"I'm telling the truth." Sebastian says.

"Not until we find Bobbie. We find her, she'll tell us what happened. Innocent until proven guilty." Rick says.

"Your ass is grass." I growl.

"I'm telling the truth. I swear." He says.

"Once I find out the truth, I'm killing you. That ain't no threat, that's a damn promise." Silence fills the room before Sebastian is walked away to the cell block.