Heyo!

Okay. So, I've officially completed S10 for this book. Just a reminder, it's not the ending of this book. It'll just be put on hold until I'm able to figure out when I can watch S11. So far, I haven't had any luck. I've tried some suggestions I got commented in another updated post like this a couple days ago, but I was having some complications with them, so I'm gonna try to find another way. If I can't, I'm really sorry you guys, but it'll have to be on hold until I'm able to watch S11 on Netflix. Hulu doesn't have TWD, but they do have FTWD.

Which by the way, does anybody actually watch that show? I watched like maybe a couple of episodes of S1, and it seemed kinda cool. But if I'm wrong, and correct me if I am, I think they killed everybody, like the main characters. I know that Morgan, or Lenny, switched over to it, but I haven't watched a single episode since the first few episodes I watched of S1. I don't know, it just isn't really my interest to start watching it, no offense to any watchers out there, but like, I just have 0 interest in seeing it, lol. I'm just like, bleh, you seem boring, but I'm sure it's great or good or whatever lmao.

So, yeah! Okay, but I gotta know, what did ya'll think of the Negan ending?? Like, you don't even know, when I was writing the last bit of when Negan was putting the bat in the fireplace and he said 'I miss you' I started crying because it was just so sad to me. I cried more for that part than when I first watched Here's Negan and I saw Lucille did what she did. Like, oh my god. That hit me right in my feels. Also, TMI, I started my period, so I'm even more emotional than usual, SORRY NOT SORRY, take me as you want.

Okay, but I want an honest answer. I just wanna know while waiting for this book to continue, do ya'll wanna read a few chapters of my new Negan book? I figured that maybe you won't have to be left in the dark while waiting for this book to continue, when you can actually read another one of my TWD books. I think you'll like this book because it's pretty interesting, and I'm hoping it'll be a little bit better than this book. When I read new comments on past chapters of this book, from beginning to middle, to almost the end, bro...I read the part thats commented on and I'm just like, 'did I really write that? Why is there so much drama? This show/book isn't about relationship drama and shit, wtf?' But I mean, if ya'll like a little drama, I don't mind throwing in a little drama, you know, just to make things a bit more interesting. I can do that, by all means. But I wanna stick more with the action and the dead and wars and fights, etc, than focusing on some bs drama.

So, yeah! Let me know if you're interested in a Negan book, cause I get asked a couple of times if I'll ever do a Negan book, like a better one, lmao, and I'm all for it. Somebody asked me if I would do another Glenn book, it's on the table, yes, but it just depends on how creative I can get and all, does that make sense? Negan, Glenn, Daryl and Rick are my top favorite male characters/actors in my life and i thought it would be kinda cool to do a book on each of those men. That sounds cool to me, I don't know about ya'll lmao.

But anyways, please let me know if you're actually interested in my new Negan book and I'll be happy to release a few chapters for ya'll to read and decide if it's a good story so far and whatnot. I just figured while we're waiting for this book to continue on, you can be occupied with another one of my books:) let me know and I'll give another update as soon as I can!

Thank you for reading my stories, by the way! I'm so happy you all enjoy reading my TWD stories! I didn't think I'd be amazing at it or something- still have errors and need to work on things, but I'm happy to continue writing more TWD stories and improving them the more I write and stuff. Your comments make me happy, sometimes make me cringe bc some of the things ya'll comment about and I'm just like w.t.f. is wrong with me LOL. But still, if I was bad at writing my first TWD story, I'm pretty sure nobody would be reading this book. Not to toot my own horn but...

BEEP BEEP MOTHER FUCKER

See you soon, lovelies:)