Not an update: PLEASE READ!

So, apparently my chapters are out of order right now? I just took down chapters 22 and so on and I'm going to be republishing each chapter one by one. So you'll get quite a few updates notifications from me. I won't be changing anything in the storyline, everything will remain the same so you won't have to reread any of the chapters. Just skip down to the chapter you were on or just wait for the chapter that you're waiting on to be published.

I'm not entirely sure why everything was out of order? I made sure that everything was fine and I just updated like I normally would. On my screen, it's showing that everything is in order, but to some of you readers, they aren't and it's messed up after chapter 22, and you're confused, trust me, I'm hella confused, more than I ever am and I'm confused 99% of the time...every single day.

Just give me a couple minutes and hopefully everything will be in order. Again, NOTHING will change! I'm just taking down the chapters, republishing them one by one, you will get a lot of update notifs, so just don't worry about it. Once everything is updated and hopefully in the correct order, I will let ya'll know. And also, let me know if everything is either in the correct order or if they're not. If they're not, imma be pissed because there really shouldn't be a reason why they're out of order. I promise I know how to count. It's never happened to me before...unless you wanna consider me failing math since the 2nd grade- we'll know in a couple minutes!!!

Thank you, guys! See you in a few minutes!

Author❤️