•Chapter Thirty One•

M U T E D

Season 3

Daryl's Point of View:

"She didn't tell you the truth."

Rick and I stood over Sebastian, listening on his story. With everything he's saying, I don't know what to think for myself. I don't know what I should even do. B hasn't shown any signs of her being abusive? She isn't like that, not at all.

"The first time she put her hands on me, I was drunk." Sebastian says.

"Probably deserves it." I say.

"But I didn't. If anything, I should've been yelling at me. We were out with friends one night. I caught her flirting with another friend of mine, but I didn't say anything. But the moment she catches me simply making small talk with another woman, I get a black eye." He says.

"Bobbie isn't abusive. She's been with Daryl and I haven't seen anything going on between them." Rick defends.

"Yeah. It's cause she's like that. She isn't gonna show you her true colors, not unless you piss her off so bad. But...even the smallest things sets her off." He says.

"Like what?" I ask.

"Not doing the dishes before comes home. Forgetting to mail something. Having to stay at work later than I thought. Even folding the laundry wrong." He says.

"I think this is all a little dramatic." I scoff.

"Believe what you want." Sebastian says. "Don't act surprise when you find yourself getting slapped across the face." He says.

"I can handle a slaps or two." I say.

"I don't care if you handle a girl slap or not. Bobbie is strong. She can put a grown ass man in the hospital if she wanted to." He says.

"Unless I see a first hand witness, we'll talk then." Rick says.

"Good. Cause you've got one. She said she was in the hospital? She should've made it clear, she put me in the hospital. A broken rib, broken arm, broken leg, two black eyes, bruises covering my body. That's the worst part of being in a relationship with her. And there are worse things she can do to you." He sighs.

"Like what?" Rick asks.

"Forcing you down on the bed. See, Bobbie likes sex as much as the next girl does. But if you piss her off or if she's pissed off over something other than you, she'll take her anger out on you by either slapping you, punching, hitting, kicking, or...she'll throw you to the bed and force you to make love to her. It's gotta be some type of kink? Angry sex?" He suggests.

"Is there anything else we should know about? Is she dangerous? Will she kill someone?" Rick asks.

"You've already met one of her personalities. She lies, she's abusive; mentally and physically. She'll manipulate anyone and everyone. She'll always play the victim." He says. "She's...the most hated person I've ever hated in my life. A bitch. A goddamn disgrace to the world. I hate her so much, I wish she died with the world."