•Chapter One Hundred & One•

M U T E D

Season 7

Bobbie's Point of View:

I approached the gate to Alexandria and watched the gates slide open for me. I look around and noticed everyone acted somewhat normal, but I felt like something else was happening while I was gone.

"Bobbie." I turn around and see Rick approaching me. He opens his arms and he embraces me in a tight hug. "You okay? What happened?" He asks. I explained everything I could to Rick, including Negan literally saving my ass from David.

"He did that?" Rick asks. I nodded. "Guess he isn't a sick man after all." He sighs.

"What's going on?" I ask him.

"Gabriel left. Swiped the pantry yesterday and he took off with one of the cars." He says.

"What?" I question.

"We don't know where he is, but we're gonna go look for him." He says.

"I'll come with." I nod at him.

"Bobbie, you just-"

"I just got back from Negan's home. Sure, it was traumatizing, but I'm gonna be okay. I can't just sit here and do nothing. I'm going with you." Rick holds a stare with me for a moment before nodding his head.

"You never take no for answer." He smiles. I flashed my teeth at him and we quickly walk over to the cars that are ready to go and we climbed in.

•••••
We walk through a cargo before entering a large garbage pit. The people who found us wore odd clothes; black trench coats, black shoes, black everything. Some of them even wore mismatching clothes as well and it was all just...odd.

We stop in the middle of the flattened garbage pit and we're all surrounded by every living person that must've lived in this dump. I stood next to Rick, Michonne on the other side, everyone else stood in lines behind us. It was just odd this whole thing. I look at Rick who simply smiled as he looks at everyone around us, everyone around us, stared at us, as if they were staring into our souls.

"Are you collectives, or does one lead?" I hear a woman. I turn my head and see a tall woman with very short hair. She was odd herself as her bangs were godly horrible, they stopped at the middle of her forehead. If I wanted bangs, I'd get them to cover my whole damn forehead. She might've been wearing a black, long trench coat, but I could tell she was a twig under it.

"This." A woman growls as she pushes Rick forward. If it were me who was just pushed, everybody would've been pulling my ass of her.

"Hi. I'm Rick." Rick starts.

"We own your lives." The twig woman says, approaching Rick. "You want to buy them back? Have anything?" She asks.

"Well you have one of my people. Gabriel. I want to se him first. Then we can talk." The woman nods her head and I hear footsteps behind me walking away. I turn my head and see the woman that pushed Rick forward disappear before she returns with Gabriel, who seemed unharmed, but he seemed terrified.