•Chapter One Hundred & Twenty Six•

M U T E D

Season 9

Bobbie's Point of View:
I walk my bike right up to the gates of Alexandria. I look up at the guard post, seeing new faces keeping watch. One aims their gun at me, wanting to know who I am and why I'm here. The other told him to lower his gun, since he knew me. The other guy must be a rookie.

The gate opens right up for me and I roll my bike right inside. I take a look around, seeing new and old faces walking the streets of Alexandria. It almost feels...weird to be here again. I haven't exactly been back a couple months since Rick. Then I moved on into the woods, stayed out there for a while. Bounced between community after community. But after a while, I remained out in the woods until I went back to the Kingdom. That's when Carol wanted me to go to Hilltop with her. That's how Daryl and I finally made up.

"Bobbie." I was greeted by a smiling Saddiq. I show him a smile and waved a finger or two at him. "You look great. What's been going on?" He asks. I shrug my shoulders at him.

"Same old shit, different day." I tell him.

"Right, right." He chuckles. "I heard right, you and Daryl got back together, yeah?" He asks.

"We did." I smile. Saddiq was there when I lost the baby, obviously. But he doesn't know that I still haven't told Daryl about me losing the baby. I don't know how or when I should bring it up. But I guess, sooner or later, the secret will have to come out. It's just been so crazy lately, and Daryl getting upset about giving Lydia back to Alpha, he was just so mad at himself, at everything. And then we just sat up on the roof, talking, laughing for hours. That moment was perfect, I didn't want to ruin it.

"That's great! I'm glad you two worked it out." He smiles. "What did he say about the baby?" He asks. My smile fades and I scratch the corner of my forehead. I knew that was coming. Saddiq's smile fades and he lets out a sigh.

"You didn't tell him."

"How could I bring it up? We've been so busy with the skins and everything else. It's hard to tell him. When he's not mad at something else, he's out somewhere or we're separated. Just like we are now. Henry went after Lydia, so Daryl and Connie went after him. And he didn't even tell me."

"Sooner or later, it's gotta come up. Tell him when he's mad, tell him when he's happy, tell him in any mood. He's got the right to know. He was the baby's father after all." He says. I slowly nod my head.

"I'll tell him. The next time I see him, I'll tell him." I nod. Saddiq nods his head.

"I'm sorry for being so hard on you about it. I just...Rosita's pregnant." I let out a gasp, smiling with excitement.

"That's amazing!" It soon dawned on me that lately Rosita and Gabriel have been together. So, does that mean Gabriel's the father?

"It's mines." Saddiq admits. "Rosita and I...well...we were kinda having a little fun, and then it ended. And then she started dating Gabriel. And then she told me, just a couple days ago. After you and the others found Eugene and brought him back. She told me then." He explains.

"How's that going so far? Rosita and Gabriel being together? Does Gabriel know?" I ask.

"Oh, yeah. Gabriel knows everything. The baby's mine...but Rosita loves Gabriel, that's pretty clear. I don't mind it, really. As long as she's happy and I'm in my baby's life, everything's good." He smiles.