•Chapter One Hundred & Twenty Seven•

M U T E D

Season 9

Bobbie's Point of View:
Everyone gathered around at the fair. I smiled or waved at the people who connected eyes with me. I eventually find Carol and Ezekiel talking with Tara. I finally approach them and they all give me a tight hug.

"Where's Henry?" Carol asks, looking around. Ezekiel's smile fades and he looks around himself before both of their eyes lock with mines.

"He's not here?" I ask. I figured that maybe they would've met us here if they didn't make it back to Hilltop. Unless, maybe something went wrong? If that's the case, don't panic, B. Maybe they had a little trouble, they're working it out and they'll be here. No need to panic unless I have to.

"What about Daryl?" Carol asks. Tara and I exchange looks.

"We were meeting them here." Tara says. Carol's eyes turn to us both and she puts on her mean, scary, angry face. Nothings more scary then Carol getting mad.

"Where exactly are they?" She questions us.

Daryl's Point of View:
My body aches with pain all over. I got some cuts and scratches, no doubt there'll be bruises this time tomorrow. Connie, Henry, Lydia and I fought some of the whisperers. Alpha sent Beta. A large, muscular, built guy. Bigger than me. I'm tiny compared to him. But I still won. Pushed his ass down an elevator shaft. Either broke his neck or back. Either way, he's dead, he won't be able to move himself to get up and walk away. Henry got hurt, but we're all at Alexandria. He's got the help he needed, as did I. Got myself a slight sprained wrist, but it'll be alright in a couple weeks. Least it's not broken.

The entire time we spent out here, I thought about B. I felt bad for not waking her up and tellin her where I was goin. B fell asleep with Dog in her arms. Addy came up and she handed me a note saying Henry went off to get Lydia. So I went after him. Connie wanted to come, I didn't want her to, but she followed me anyways, same as Dog. I never woke B up. Maybe she would've came with me. I don't know if I would've let her. I guess, the only good thing about this whole mess, we got Henry and brought Lydia with us. We're takin a couple hours to rest up before we move on to the Kingdom. Alpha doesn't know about the Kingdom or Alexandria. So I'm gonna take Henry back to Carol and Ezekiel. It's the right thing to do. B should be there. Michonne said just fifteen minutes ago, she was here. Then she left to the Kingdom, said she was meeting Tara there.

Judith and I sat on the dock by the pond. The birds chirped away and the sun shine bright down on us. I watched the water show little waves, sometimes fish would poke their heads up to the surface.

"Is Hilltop in danger?" Judith asks.

"I don't know." I utter. "Might be."

"But you helped Lydia, anyways." She says.

"No, I went to get Henry. Lydia just kinda tagged along." I say.

"You brought her here. That means you want to help. I wanna help, too."

"I know you do." I nod.

"Would you stay if my mom says it's okay?" She asks.

"Nah." I say, looking across the pond. "I should keep movin. Your moms right. Keepin you and RJ safe. This place. That's...That's what's important."

"No, it isnt." Judith frowns. "I mean, not just us. Ive heard the stories, how everyone fought the saviors and won. We can do that again."

"You haven't heard all the stories." I tell her. Judith falls silent for a moment.