•Chapter One Hundrend & Nineteen•

PLEASE READ***
This chapter discusses over a touchy topic so...read at your own risk? It doesn't happen to the end of the chapter, so if you feel the need to skip ahead, I won't stop you. I just wanted to give you guys a heads up incase anyone gets upset or gets mad that I didn't put a warning or anything. So here it is.

WARNING
TOUCHY SUBJECT!!!

M U T E D

Season 9

Bobbie's Point of View:
I walk through the gates and see two horses and a carriage set up and ready to go. I can see Carol and the King talking to each other, probably saying their goodbyes. I let out a little sigh as I tried my best to walk past them without wanting to speak with either of them. Guess I was a little too slow.

"Hey, where you headed?" Carol asks me, slowly approaching me. I point in the direction of my room and Carol follows. "Henry and I are going to Hilltop. Wanna come with us?" She asks. I inhale deeply and scrunch up my face. I finally shake my head 'no' and Carol frowns.

"Come on. 7 years from Alexandria and the Hilltop, you don't wanna see Maggie?" She asks. I carelessly shake my head at her. "What about Hershel? Glenn's son? Wouldn't hurt to pay him a visit." She says. Oh, the guilt trip, or maybe even a baby trap. As much as I love and miss Hershel, it still wouldn't bring me to go to Hilltop.

"I know how you feel about Maggie. It's been 7 years, Bobbie. Don't you think it's time to...y'know...move on from all that?" She ask. I furrow my brows in confusion. All that. All of what? "You're confused, so let me explain. The anger, the frustration, the hatred. Maggie isn't at fault here, neither is Daryl. I see you, Bobbie. I watch you. Ever since that day you've...you're nothing but darkness. You're quiet. You don't speak to nobody. You keep to yourself. You know who you remind me of?" Let me guess, Daryl. "Me." Shocking. "I kept to myself. I didn't speak to anyone. Ed didn't like it too much, you saw me. I was weak-"

"I'm not weak." I protest.

"But you are. Has it been 7 years since you've talked to Daryl? Have you seen him out there?" I frown once again. "I know you're out there, you're always out there. But I don't know why. Are you seeing Daryl? Have you at least talked to him?" I shake my head and shrug my shoulders.

"I don't have any reason to talk to him." Carol tilts her head to the side and she gives me an angered expression.

"Now that's bullshit. I know you miss him. I know he misses you, I'm sure he does. Come on. Pack your things, grab whatever you need and come with Henry and I. You don't even have to talk to Maggie or anyone. Just...come. I want you to." She says. I shove my hands in my pockets and I shake my head 'no' once again. Carol holds a stare with me.

•••••
I slowly drove beside Carol and Henry, who controlled the horse carriage. It's been 7 years and I've picked up on different things with my bike. Last I checked, Daryl wouldn't let me ride the bike without a helmet unless he said so. Now that he's not in the picture, I can do whatever I want. Not once have I crashed. I'm helmet free and he's not around to tell me otherwise. Oh, well.

I grew confused as to why we haven't made it to Hilltop yet. We've past the turn a few miles back. What the hell does Carol have planned?

"Help!" I pull on the breaks and stop the bike, turning behind me.

"Whoa!" Carol pulls on the horses.

"Halt, halt!" Henry shouts, making the horses stop faster.