•Chapter One Hundred & Five•

M U T E D

Season 8

Bobbie's Point of View:
The gunfire around us echoes. In just a matter of minutes, the Sanctuary will soon be overrun with Walkers. That'll be our time to make a run for it and continue on to the other outposts. Everyone aimed for the large wall windows, firing into the windows. There wasn't a doubt in my mind the bullets that made it inside could've bounced around and hit any worker inside.

"Go! Go! Go!" Maggie screams. Everyone follows her orders and hurried inside their vehicles, speeding off. I search for Rick and see him firing at a specific spot where Negan threw himself down to hide from the gunfire. I quickly approached him, pulling on his arm. He continued to fire, yanking his arm away every now and then.

"Go! Go! I got this." Gabriel pushes me away. I run off and get to the truck Rick and I used. I hop into the drivers side, starting the engine and waiting for him. Soon, Gabriel pulls him away and Rick jumps into the truck. I finally pull off as I watch Gabriel jump into his car.

Daryl waited in the spot Rick told him to meet us after the first part of the plan. My part? Head back home to defend it incase any of the Saviors make it out. Rick wanted me to stay and fight with him and Daryl, but I told him I'd be better off home defending it as long as I can until he and the others came back. He fought me for it, but knew I was strong enough to keep Alexandria standing. Other than that, Judith will be my top priority. If anything happens to Carl or Michonne while it happens, I'd be the one to keep Judith alive.

"We can wait some more." Daryl says.

"We can't." Rick shakes his head. "He stopped to get me."

"How's that?" Daryl asks.

"Negan." Rick then sighs. "He was on the ground. I was tryin to kill him, and Gabriel stopped to get me. We gotta start out." Rick says.

"You alright?" Daryl asks him. A smile forms over Rick's face and he pays Daryl's shoulder.

"This isn't about me." He chuckles. "Let's go." Rick turns to me and he wraps his arms around me.

"There's no problem if you stay with us." He says. I smile and shake my head.

"I wanna do this. I wanna keep an eye on Carl and Judith. Anything happens, their my priority." I tell him. Rick huffs out a smile and sighs.

"What would I do without you, B?" He says. He walks away and Daryl approaches me.

"You be careful, alright?" He says, hugging me tight in his arms.

"Always." I reply. He shows a small smile before he heads back on his bike. I walk over to the vehicle we left for me and I begin my journey back home.

I return home without a problem and I pull right into the gates. Michonne and Carl come running for me and they drown me in questions of what's happening outside.

"Everyone is fine. Their all still alive. Rick and Daryl met up and their going into the next plan." I explain to them.

"Okay. Okay, good." Michonne sighs, hugging me in her arms. We suddenly hear the rumbles of vehicles approaching and we walk back to the gate, Carl opening it. The cars come driving in and the drivers parked the cars. Tara approaches Michonne with a letter and she hands it to Michonne.