42

Okay!

As a result of the poll, I'll be following the Manga from now on.

I'm sorry for everyone that wanted me to follow the Anime, but the majority chose Manga.

And to be honest, I can't wait to write along it^^

I do hope that you still enjoy this book even if you wanted to read along the Anime, but if you don't want to continue reading, that's fine with me, too.

Oh, and thank you for 50k views on this book♡♡

I hope you'll enjoy my book \(^♡^)/

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

(Y/N) Pov:

"Is that what Norman left us?" asked Gilda, eyeing the pen that I was holding. I shook my head, saying: "No. It's from Sister Krone." Their eyes widened at my statement. "Could that be William Minerva?" asked Gilda, noticing the W.M that was engraved on it. I answered: "Yes." "How?" asked Emma, tilting her head. I simply smiled, opening the pen. It first showed the coordinates B06-32, then, the hologram appeared. "What is this?" asked Don, both him and Gilda walking closer to see it better. I explained: "B01-14, that's our current location." "Current location?" "Then those are coordinates?" asked Ray, receiving a nod from me. "Lanni?!"

We, Ray, Emma, Chris, and I, went over to Thoma, who was running towards us. "What's up, Thoma?" asked Ray. "Emma! Ray! (Y/N)! This is bad! Lanni disappeared!" Our eyes widened at Thoma's words. He... disappeared? Emma immediately asked: "What's going on? Was he attacked?! Or did he get lost?" "No, no, no! He just suddenly vanished into thin air!" What? "We were walking together until just a second ago... But then, just now I looked over and he was gone!" I immediately started to look around, trying to spot him. "What the... Lanni, quit playing games! Come out!" said Thoma. Ray called: "Lanni! Answer if you hear us!" We waited for a few seconds, only our surroundings being heard. "No way..." I whispered after hearing nothing. "Ray, (Y/N)! I'm gonna go look for h-" started Emma, but Ray cut him off: "Wait!" I took a sharp breath, getting what he was about to say next. He said: "This is weird... Something isn't right. There's no response." I added: "Not only from Lani. W-Why isn't anyone else saying anything?" With that, Emma picked up Chris, and we all started to run back to the others.

Or at least where they were before.

3rd Person Pov:

"No way..." muttered Emma, holding Chris tightly. "Where did everyone else go?" she asked loudly, hoping someone had an answer to her question. But of course no one did. 'It's impossible for them to just disappear. They must be nearby. Stay calm and think... Just where-' thought Emma, but her thoughts were interrupted by the ground suddenly breaking. Ray immediately pulled (Y/N) into his chest, while Thoma got a hold on Emma and Chris. The only thing that was echoing through the forest were the screams of the children falling down.

Emma Pov:

"Ow!" Where are we...? So dark... What just happened? Did the ground just split? I quickly pulled Chris up, asking: "Chris, are you okay? You, too, Thoma?" Both of them answered with a: "Yeah!" I then turned to face the dark, yelling: "Raaaay! (Y/nnnn)! Where are you? Are you okay?!" We waited for a few seconds, then heard someone calling: "Emma! We're fine!" I sighed in relief at Ray's words, hearing (Y/N) saying: "I think I can see them. Over there." "Aghhh, a buuug!" said Thoma, trying to shake it off of him. "Emma, Chris, Thoma, are you all right?" asked (Y/N), putting a hand on Chris' shoulder. I nodded, smiling slightly. "Ew, ew, bug!" exclaimed Thoma, still fighting with that bug. I started to look around, being able to make out a few things now. My eyes are starting to get used to this darkness. "Are we... underground?" I asked. Ray answered: "Yeah, most likely." "Could it be that everyone else is also down here?" (Y/N) nodded, her head, saying: "Probably."

After a little while, Chris said: "Emma!", while pulling my arm. He pointed towards a small light. "Emma?!" That voice... "Gilda!" I called, watching as the light got closer, until we were able to spot the children. "It's Emma! Emma!" I smiled a little, rushing towards them, with the others following.

3rd Person Pov:

"Thank god you're all okay!" said Emma, hugging some of the younger children. "Look, Emma!" called Chris, pointing at a few bugs that were flying around. "What is this place?" asked Ray, clearly irritated. (Y/N) hugged his arm, saying: "It's s-scary." He put a hand on her head, saying: "It's fine. We'll get out again." She smiled a bit up at him, making his heartbeat quicken. "Look at all these roots! It's like a cave with walls made out of roots! It's like we're in the ocean or something" Woah, get away, bugs!" called the children, looking at everything around them. Ray thought: 'These bugs... These plants... Nothing here is anything like the creatures above ground. Is it just that I don't know them? Or did this ecosystem completely change because of those Demons? In any case, this is too different from anything I learned from the books back in the House. What the heck happened? What is going on in this world right now?' Meanwhile, (Y/N) looked up at the ceiling, where they had previously fallen through. She wondered why there isn't a hole, why there isn't any light coming through, and why they fell through in the first place. Emma said: "Let's focus on just getting out of here for now." she then grabbed a root, watching as it immediately broke in her grip. "No good... All the roots here are too weak to climb!" she said, sighing. Gilda said: "It looks like it'll be too difficult to find our way back outside from here." "Let's look for a different exit for now!" called Don, already on his way. Gilda looked at the younger children, giggling al little. She said: "They look like they're having so much fun. They've all forgotten the fact that they're tired. It's a lot warmer in here than above ground... And maybe this was for the better after all, since we'll be hidden from our enemies as well!" "No... I really think we should get out of here as soon as possible." noted Ray. "M-Me, too. This place is... We have to leave." added (Y/N), still clutching onto Ray. "Ray, (Y/N)..." said Emma, looking at the two of them. Ray continued: "We have no idea what's waiting for us at the end of this path. We have nowhere to run if we're attacked by anybody or anything. And also... This forest is weird. This underground, too. Why... Is there such an opening in here?"

As the escapees continued their way, they found a field full of beautiful, blooming flowers that were spending light. It was a truly beautiful sight for all of them. "Woah! A field of flowers!" "Amazing!" called the children, rushing towards them. "So pretty! They're glowing!" cheered Alicia, smiling brightly at the flowers. Jemima nodded, saying: "Smells so good, too!" Don checked the tree next to them, with Natt saying: "So this is the dead end, huh..." Don turned to face the others, saying: "Hey, it looks like we'll be able to climb from here! I'll go first to check it out!" "We'll leave it to you!" said Emma, smiling brightly. As Don was about to climb the tree, Natt looked up, suddenly starting to scream.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Picture from:

https://www.artstation.com/artwork/6aYEEO