157

Hello, everyone!

So, only one more, huh?

This is so surreal...

Anyways, I hope you enjoy!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

(Y/N) Pov:

We separated, and I had to take a second to remember how to breathe. My head suddenly felt full and heavy, and a massive headache appeared. It was as painful as never before. Even getting the scar on my stomach hurt less than-

"Are you okay?" asked Ray, seeing my frowning expression. "The House..." I trailed off, a huge smile starting to appear, even though the headache was about to cause me to cry.

He looked at me with worry, but I simply hugged him, then kissed him again. He was clearly taken back by my actions, but I couldn't help myself.

"Are you really okay?" he asked, just to make sure. I laughed, saying: "I couldn't be better. Ray, I remember now! I remember everything! I remember you!"

His dark green eyes widened as he stared at me, slowly asking: "You're not joking, are you...?" I shook my head, saying: "I remember everything now. Mama, the House, the Demons, Mujika and Sonju, and you and me. I can prove it. We're actually already engaged."

"I never told you..." he trailed off, realization starting to sink in. I simply smiled, to which he finally snapped out of his little daze. He hugged me by my waist, lifting me up and spinning me around, causing me to giggle like a little kid.

"Oh, how happy I am!" I said, chuckling as he set me back down. "You can't even imagine how happy I am. I thought I really lost this version of you forever." he admitted, trapping me in a tight embrace once more, one which I immediately returned.

"I love you, Ray. I love you so, so, so much. With everything I've got." I said, feeling like I hadn't said that in ages. Pausing for a moment, I sorted my thoughts. Then, I quickly said: "What were you doing 1 1/2 years ago? You can't just stop taking care of yourself just because I'm not around to remind you of our promise. That's reckless!"

Norman had told me that he had stopped eating properly and even passed out a few times after I went missing. "You have to take care of yourself." I scolded, yet still smiled. He smiled even brighter, saying: "There's no doubt about it, you truly are my (Y/N). I've missed you so much. Now I can finally..."

He then quickly stepped back a bit, much to my confusion. I was about to ask him what he was doing, but he pulled something out of his pocket, getting down on one knee. My face immediately flushed pink as I covered my mouth with my hands.

Opening the box, he revealed a pair of beautiful, simple, silver rings. I began to tear up as he asked: "I've been waiting for this moment for 1 1/2 years now. (Y/N), will you marry me? We're still young, but I just can't imagine living without you ever again."

Tears began to leave my eyes as I got down on the floor with him, hugging him close to me. "Of course I want to marry you, Ray! I want nothing more than to spend the rest of my life with you."

He kissed me, then took one of the rings, sliding it onto my finger. I wiped my tears away before I took the second ring, putting it on his. I grinned, saying: "I'm so happy..." "Me, too." he replied, kissing my cheek.

Looking at the ring on my finger, I asked: "When did you get these? They're so pretty." He looked at me as he answered: "Mama gave them to me before she died. She said they belonged to your parents. She wanted you to have them, and what better way than for us to use them?"

The tears began to fall once more as I said: "Right, I... I remember my parents now, too. Mom and- and dad..." He hugged me, saying: "It's alright. You can let everything out. I'm here for you. Always." "Thank you, Ray..." "Anything for you, my sweet (Y/N)."

Time skip: the next day

3rd Person Pov:

Emma smiled brightly at her friend, saying: "So it worked. I'm so happy for you!" (Y/N) ran up to her, hugging her tightly, saying: "I'm so sorry for being reckless. I'll never do it again." "You better not. Without my help, you'd forever be gone."

Hearing that, (Y/N) paused, looking at her best friend. Realization began to sink in. "Wait, how- Oh no, you didn't... What was the reward?" Emma grinned, saying: "I could only offer something that had the same value as your reward, and I couldn't talk about it to anyone. So, I offered the memories of the people I would never see again. The ones that died, or the ones that stayed in the Demon world."

Gasping, (Y/N) said: "But Emma-" "I know. But that way, I can still remember most of my family and spend time with you all. And I got to keep my best friend. I wrote down who I would forget, so I would like you to tell me about them, though." she said, cutting her friend off.

"Emma, I... I'll forever be grateful to you. Thank you so, so, so much. And I'm sorry you had to do that for me." apologized (Y/N), hugging her best friend once more, tearing up. Emma grinned, saying: "It's fine, really. I was surprised 「 」 let me add something to your promise. And I wouldn't have done it if it wasn't for you. You're my best friend, after all." "Emma..."

"Are you two alright?" asked Norman, with Ray walking besides him. They both looked tired, having clearly just woken up. "Emma traded some of her memories for mine." explained (Y/N) shortly, to which Norman's eyes widened. He was immediately wide awake as he stared at Emma.

"You did?" asked Ray, to which Emma nodded. He sighed, saying: "You're such an idiot. But thank you. I finally have my (Y/N) back, all thanks to you." "No problem! I'm really glad that I did it, too. (Y/N) did so much for us, so that's the least I could do."

Norman looked at her, asking: "Wait, Emma, which ones?" "Oh, the valuable ones. With the people I'll never ever be able to make new ones again." answered Emma, still smiling. Norman released a sigh, walking up to her. "Sometimes, you're too reckless. But you did it for a friend. I love that about you." Emma smiled before placing a quick kiss on his cheek, saying: "I know you do."

Looking at them with wide eyes, (Y/N) said: "I-I... C-Congrats on getting together, by the way. I always suspected that you had a crush on Emma, Norman." Norman chuckled, a light, pinkish color taking over his face as Emma simply smiled, saying: "Thanks!"

With that, the four of them sat down to eat breakfast while talking about the memories that they had thought were gone just a day ago. It was nice and nostalgic. Like they never spend that time apart. "Glad to have you back, little sister." said Norman, ruffling her hair, causing her to chuckle, replying: "Glad to be back, big brother."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Picture from:

https://www.pinterest.ch/pin/11962755251489713/