116

Hello, everyone!

I'm so sorry for updating a day late.

I had to work yesterday (Saturday), and was really tired afterwards...

Anyways, here you go!

Hope you'll enjoy!

-Shuzuku Higami

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

3rd Person Pov:

Confused and startled, Emma asked: "What? He's really that different? Then, what's your Norman like?!" Without missing a single second, Barbara, Vincent, and Cislo answered at the same time. "Harsh." "Cold." "He's an emperor."

Ray almost spat his drink out, covering his face in order not to laugh. "My bad." he quickly said, trying to hold his laughter in. (Y/N) chuckled a little, muttering: "An emperor, huh?" At that, Ray said: "Stop, I can't..."

While the two of them were trying not to burst out laughing, Cislo said: "Hey! You don't got any more? Like, uh... embarrassing stories from when you were kids?" "Embarrassing stories?" repeated Emma, thinking for a moment.

By now, the young couple had calmed down, and Ray said: "Actually, until he was ten years old, he wet the bed. Something like that?" At that, (Y/N) had to hold her mouth shut, hiding her face in Ray's shoulder. She was trying way too hard not to laugh at the absurdity of what Ray had said.

Cislo, ignoring her quiet laughter, said: "Yeah, like that!" "Nothing other than that." said Ray, looking over at Emma. She thought for a moment, then said: "He never really wet the bed, though." "So he didn't?!" asked Cislo, kind of frustrated that he was so easily lied to.

"Ah, that's right. One time, when he was recovering from a cold..." began Ray, the rest of the people in the room listening closely to what he had to say.

Time skip: an hour later

3rd Person Pov:

"Thank you..." said Vincent, leaning back in his chair. "This was such a nice conversation." "In the end, you guys really do know him best." added Cislo, still laughing. Barbara, holding her stomach, said: "I'm crying!"

She then looked at the trio in front of her, saying: "So even a long time ago, the boss was so cool. Thanks, I'm glad we could hear so much about him." Cislo nodded, saying: "Now then, enough talk about how he was in the old days."

"Norman right now..." trailed Emma off, glancing at her two friends, then looking back at Vincent, who spoke up first. "He's a good man. He cares for his companions." "Not with a sweet smile or softly, though." added Cislo, grinning.

"Now, all for the sake of saving us cattle, he works without sparing any time to sleep." explained Vincent, smiling a little. "He saved all of us, and made use of this power we have. He made us realize." said Cislo, causing (Y/N) to lift her head.

She asked: "Power...? You all came from Lambda?" Their expressions darkened at the memories spend in the farm. Slowly nodding, Cislo said: "The experimental farm, Lambda 7214. We're comrades of the same mind that met back at that cesspool. Before that, Barbara and I were from Goodwill Ridge. And Vincent was born in Glory Bell."