95

Wow, these chapters are extremely hard to write for some reason, but I absolutely love it!

Anyways, I hope you'll enjoy reading!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

3rd Person Pov:

Walking through the rather chilly night, the children were worrying. "Are (Y/N), Ray, Yuugo, and Lucas going to be okay?" asked Alicia, looking up at Emma. Emma was still carrying Chris, not wanting to give him to someone else.

She remembered what (Y/N) had told her. She promised to make sure that they all come back alive. So, Emma said: "Yeah, they'll definitely be okay. Now, let's make it to the forest before morning comes." The children agreed, and they all picked up their pace.

Yuugo and Lucas walked through the bunker, with Yuugo saying: "I remember when we first arrived at this shelter." "Yeah." said Lucas, both of them thinking back to the day they first set foot into this very bunker.

"If you think about it, this all stems from the Ratri clan. The death of Minerva, and that hunting ground, too. Everyone's enemy was really... We're finally able to get back at them." said Yuugo, his expression darkening.

He turned to face Lucas, saying: "If it's here, dying wouldn't be too bad. That's what I always thought. But they're the ones who'll be dying." "Yeah. Especially now with Ray and (Y/N) still here." agreed Lucas, nodding. Grinning, Yuugo said: "Even if they kill us, there's no way we'll let them get to any of the kids."

(Y/N) Pov:

I took in a deep breath, aiming my gun at the man. He was too distracted by the communication device he was holding. I was about to pull the trigger, but stopped once Ray placed a hand on my shoulder.

I turned to face him, asking: "What is it?" He shook his head, saying: "You shouldn't do it." "What?" I asked, taking the rifle back down. "(Y/N), I know you. You won't be able to comprehend what you did once you shoot a human." he said, making me widen my eyes in disbelief.

"Ray, what are you talking about? I-I can kill Demons without hesitation. I can hunt for us to survive. And I can kill a human being. As long as it means that we'll make it out alive." I stated. "Yeah, you're capable to do all that, but... I'm just worried about you." he said.

I placed a hand on his cheek, saying: "But you don't have to worry right now. We'll go through with the plan, kill this man, and activate the self destruct system." He gently placed his hand over my own, asking: "You remember our promise, right?"

"Of course I do." I said, smiling lightly at him. "I won't die. And I won't let you die. I promised Emma to bring you all back alive." He returned my smile, saying: "What would I do without you?" I turned back around, aiming my rifle once more.

Right before I pulled the trigger, I heard Yuugo's voice through the communication device. "Hello, can you hear me, gentlemen?" I kept my eyes on my target, listening on what he had to say.

"I've already taken care of three of your men. Today, right here, you all are going to die. That's all there is to it. If you think you can kill me, I'd like to see you try. I will make it back."

Then, the voice of that Andrew was heard. "All units, code three. Change your frequency." The man I was watching did just that. "Damn. Now we don't have any clue on how they move." I said, watching how my target ran away.

Five more... There's only five enemies. We can do this. I was about to follow that man, as Ray got a hold on my jacket, pulling me back. "Wait. I have an idea." he said, making me look up at him.

3rd Person Pov:

Lucas began shooting around like crazy, wanting to draw the enemies attention on him. One of the enemies was hiding behind a wall, saying: "At the south corridor. Unknown number of targets." into the communication device.

Andrew said: "It's an obvious trap. Wait for us to arrive." "Roger." But before any help could arrive, Yuugo shot the man. He picked up the device from his belt, talking into it. "Four left." (Y/N) and Ray heard him, with Ray saying back: "Got it."

Suddenly, Andrew ran towards Yuugo, aiming for his head. Yuugo, thankfully, noticed this. He ran, taking cover behind a secret entrance into the bunker, the bullet narrowly missing his head. As soon as Andrew and one of his men took that same entrance, Lucas, who was hiding behind a corner, began shooting at them.

It was amazing. Words could barely describe it. Yuugo and Lucas, who knew each other since forever were working perfectly together without exchanging even a single word. They knew exactly what the other was going to do.

The enemy made it to safety, and the man that was with Andrew tried to attack them again, but Yuugo beat him to it. It was a clean shot that killed the man instantly.

'For 13 years, I've been living, thinking Demons were the only enemy. But the time my family died, the time we destroyed Goldy Pond, all of it. Every bit... It makes me sick to my stomach. Our lives aren't some tool for you bastards to use!' thought Yuugo, tightening the grip he had on his weapon.

'I lost everything. But got something back I could have never dreamed of, a new family. Those kids... No matter how many times you try, there's no way you're taking them away! We'll definitely stop you bastards in your tracks right here!'

"Three more to go." he calmly said into the communication device, receiving no immediate answer. After another, few seconds, he asked: "Ray, you there?"

Andrew smiled widely, having just heard the news over the new frequency. "They're dead! It was one bullet, two kills." he announced, making Yuugo and Lucas stop for a moment. "That can't be..." trailed Yuugo off, his eyes widening.

"81194, and 84194. Both premium quality goods." said Andrew, grinning widely. Yuugo's expression darkened as he said: "Go! Lucas! I'll kill this bastard!" Lucas immediately did so, pure hatred running through both of their veins.

"Ray, I know you won't let (Y/N) die just like that. And (Y/N), you always have an ace up your sleeve. You're our last resort, after all." said Yuugo to himself, gritting his teeth. He began shooting at Andrew, who tried to shoot from around the corner.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Picture from:

https://www.pinterest.ch/pin/52495151892930942/#details?amp_client_id=amp-z5lTAabgj_kwNEOEXjqAxA&mweb_unauth_id=33694cd4b5a845fcbe1eac2821ac3619&amp_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.pinterest.ch%2Famp%2Fpin%2F52495151892930942%2F