13

3rd Person Pov:

Gilda entered Sister Krone's room. As soon as the door closed, another one opened. (Y/N) took a step out, looking around the corner. She motioned for Emma to follow, which she did. Both of them sneaked towards Krone's room, putting their ears to the door.

Sister Krone smiled at the green haired girl in front of her, saying: "Now, please talk to me, Gilda." "About that issue, right?" asked Gilda, looking at the ground. Everything was silent as Emma and (Y/N) waited for another word. Gilda looked back up at Sister Krone, saying: "There isn't anything I'm worried about. I appreciate that you frequently checked on me out of concern." Emma was clearly reliefed, yet still surprised. Sister Krone said: "That's right, I'm worried." "But I'm okay now." said Gilda. "So you can leave me alone now. Please excuse me." Emma and (Y/N) smiled at each other, happy to find out that Gilda wasn't the spy after all. "I see. Those two told you everything, then?" asked Krone. Gilda stopped in her tracks as Sister Krone got in front of her. She held her, asking: "Gilda, so you know about everything now, don't you?" (Y/N)'s eyes widened as soon as she heard those words. Krone smiled weridly at Gilda, who was shocked and scared. She let go of Gilda and said: "Darn, it's too bad, Gilda. I thought we could become friends. So who else knows? Norman. Ray. And?" She put a hand on Gilda's face, saying:" I'll let only you go, so why don't we join hands?" After another tense moment of silence, Gilda pushed Sister Krone away, saying: "Please stop!" She took a deep breath before saying: "I don't know what you're talking about! I just had a fight with Emma and (Y/N). But we made up, so everything's okay now!" "I see. So it was my misunderstanding. I apologize." said Krone, smiling down at Gilda. She then bend down to her, whispering: "If you think Emma has lied to you, come back to me." After that, Gilda left her room. "I'll see you later, Gilda." said Krone as she closed the door. Emma and (Y/N) were already back in their room, waiting for Gilda to come in.

As Gilda closed the door to their shared room, she heard footsteps behind her. She turned around, being met with green and (e/c) orbs. "Emma. (Y/N)." "Gilda." said Emma, smiling brightly at her. Gilda started to cry silently as she hugged the two girls in front of her. They both returned the hug, of course.

Meanwhile, Sister Krone was angry. She balled her fists and said: "I'm not giving up. If I can't have Gilda... I'll try to get (Y/N), then..."

Time skip: the next day

301045

(Y/N) Pov:

I was helping Emma, Gilda, and Don with the laundry as someone tapped my shoulder. I looked up and instantly took a few steps back, already looking out for Ray or Norman to hide. Sister Krone smiled at me, saying: "Aw, don't be afraid of me. I just want to be friends!" I looked at her and gave her an awkward smile, saying: "Y-Yes..." "And? What do you say?" "T-To what?" I asked, taking yet another step back. She got closer to me, putting a hand on my head. I flinched as she touched me, but she didn't care. I glanced to the side, seeing Gilda and Emma look at me with concern and worry. "Come on, (Y/N). You like to draw, right? Let's draw a picture together! I've seen some of your master pieces, and you're really good!" I avoided eye contact and fiddled with my hands. "Th-Thank you... But... C-Could you please leave m-me alone?" I asked as nicely as I could. "You're really cute when you're shy! Let's play a round of tag, just the two of us, all right? Or we could-" "Sister Krone." We both turned to look at the new voice. "M-Mama?" I asked. Sister Krone smiled at her, asking: "What is it?" Mama walked up next to me, patting my head. "(Y/N) is shy with strangers. Since you know that, could you leave her some space? She clearly was not comfortable with you being that close. I expect you to respect that." I looked up at Mama, giving her a quick smile. "B-But of course. My apologies, (Y/N). I was just too excited to befriend you." said Sister Krone, smiling weirdly at me. I don't like that smile... I hid behind Mama, since neither Ray, nor Norman were anywhere near. "I hope you understood that, Sister Krone." said Mama. She smiled at me and patted my head again, saying: "You can tell me when Sister Krone gets to close to you, okay, (Y/N)?" I nodded, hugging her, saying: "I-I will. Thank you, Mama." She patted my head again before leaving with Sister Krone. I sighed heavily and let myself fall onto the grass. Emma quickly sat down next to me, asking: "Are you okay?" I nodded, answering: "Yeah. Mama saved me." But... What did Sister Krone want from me? I said: "Now that I think about it..."

We were doing the laundry, some of the younger children helping out, too. I was next to Ray and Norman. I started cleaning a bed sheet and said: "I know who they're suspecting." The other children were far enough away so they wouldn't hear us. "Hm? Who?" asked Norman. I looked at him and answered. "Emma, Ray, and you, Norman." "What about you?" asked Ray. "When we overheard Sister Krone talking to Gilda, she didn't mention my name. And today... She tried to insist to spend time with me. Probably to try and get me to give her information." "I guess she didn't had any luck, knowing how shy you are." chuckled Norman. I pouted, but said: "Yeah. She was definitely getting too close. Mama saved me." "Mama?" asked Ray. I nodded, looking up at him. "Yeah. I was surprised, too." Norman said: "That definitely sounds like they don't suspect you. Maybe because you weren't acting that much different? Or because you got sick when we found out?" I sighed, saying: "Whatever it is, I just hope that Sister Krone doesn't try that again. I was scared." Ray looked at me as I said that, his eyes softening a little. 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Picture from:

https://amp.reddit.com/r/thepromisedneverland/comments/b148b6/animesister_krone/