67

Woohoo! Goldy Pond is here!

Oh, and a little note! Ray won't be showing up much during this arc, appearing mostly at the end of the whole Goldy Pond arc. So this will mostly be a character developement arc for (Y/N).

But I guess I'll just come up with some cute things while I'm writing :)

Anyways, enjoy the start of this amazing arc!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

(Y/N) Pov:

I opened my eyes, having to cover them with my hands immediately. Why... Why is it so bright? Aren't we in a forest? It was then that I remembered what had happened. I practically jumped up, looking around quickly, taking in all of my surroundings. "Ray?" I asked out loud, but never got an answer.

I saw a lot of smaller houses, and the ground I'm standing on is made out of stone bricks. But something is bothering me... It's the noises. Rather, the absence of such. Why isn't there a single source of sound?

Where even am I? I then checked my pockets, noticing that I still had both of my guns and the pen. I sighed lightly, happy that whoever kidnapped me didn't take the pen. That would've been really bad.

Okay, focus. I can do this. I just have to figure out where I am, and how to head back to Ray, Emma, and Mister. I can do this! Just gotta 'use my brains more', as Mister told me. So, I took the pen out of my jacket's pocket, opening it. The holographic letters that showed made me widen my eyes.

A08-63

I'm currently in A08-63. What? How- Why- Who... I shook my head, getting rid of all of those questions. First, I have to-

A really loud tune started to play, catching me off guard. I shrieked, almost dropping the pen in the process. After the music had stopped, I walked around a bit, trying to find someone to help me out. Or the person that played the music.

As I was walking for about five minutes, I heard a few screams. My eyes widened again as I quickly rushed towards that person. And, sure enough, there was a Demon there. It was clearly different than those wild ones we had encountered. It was tall, a hat covering the most part of its mask.

My breathing hitched as it lifted the poor, young boy off the ground, saying something to him. I knew I had to act quickly. Without missing a second, I pulled my jacket up a bit, making it cover up the marking on the side of my neck. Just to be safe. Then, I took out my bigger gun, aiming it at the Demon's head.

I'm pretty sure that I can't shoot him through his mask, so I'll just shoot his hand instead. Just enough so he would drop the boy. Then, I could run in and save him. I aimed my gun lower, taking a short, sharp breath before pulling the trigger once. I already expected the force that slammed my arm back, so it didn't do mich. I feel like I'm already getting used to this gun.

The Demon definitely didn't expect that surprise attack and the bullet from my gun hit right where I had aimed. He dropped the boy, and I rushed in, holding my gun in one hand in case he regenerated too quickly.

I grabbed the boy, pulling him to his feet. "Run!" I told him, watching as he did so. Then, I started to run, too, but I wasn't fast enough. That Demon caught me by my ankle, pulling me up to his face, with me being upside down. My eyes were wide as he asked: "Pretty bold of you to attack me like that, don't you think so?"

I gritted my teeth, quickly pointing my gun right in his face. "Oh? You're an interesting little girl, I give you that. Where did you get that weapon from, anyway?" I didn't answer his question, instead, I moved my finger closer to the trigger.

Within the next second, the gun was flung to the side, falling to the ground, and I felt a stinging coming from my hand. I glanced at my hand, watching as the Demon slowly retreated it's free hand. A few droplets of blood dripped from my hand, landing on the grass below me.

At this point, I was starting to shake. I don't want to die. I can't die. Not ever. I still want to be with Ray and everyone else. So I can't-

The sound of a gunshot was heard, followed by me falling to the ground, landing rather harshly. I grunted as I hit the ground, looking up to see a boy with white hair, with a single strand of red in it, running towards me, grabbing me by my wrist to pull me with him.

I immediately followed, looking back only once to see the Demon standing there, watching us running away. Why isn't he following? I'm sure he could easily catch up. This is... I turned back around, running towards what I can only assume to be the middle of this whole place, the boy still holding onto me.

Then, the same music than before started to play, startling me all over again. "Wh-What is this place?" I asked, not able to put much together just yet. Everything here is... is so confusing. I just wish Ray was here with me. He'd be able to help me sort my thoughts.

"This is Goldy Pond. A top secret hunting ground." answered the boy, glancing at me with his red eyes. I didn't respond or react much, just took in the new information. He stopped running, instead continuing to walk.

"When the music plays... O-One time, they appear. The second time, they leave?" I muttered out, more asking myself than anyone else. The boy looked at me with a surprised expression, asking: "You're new here, right?" I nodded, and he said: "You figured that out just now?" I nodded once again. So it's true? He gave me a small smile, saying: "So you're quite smart, huh? That's even better."

I blinked a few times, noticing that he was still holding me by my wrist. I got slightly embarrassed, asking: "U-Uhm... Wh-Who are you?" He stopped to look at me, giving me another smile, answering: "I'm Oliver."

It was then that I noticed that he didn't have a mark on the side of his neck. So I asked: "Your mark... Wh-Where is it?" He kept quiet, so I quickly said: "O-Oh, uhm, y-you don't have to-" He cut me off by answering: "On my chest."

I nodded once, asking: "Grand Valley, then?" "Yes. Come with me. I want you to meet a few people." he told me. I hesitated, saying: "U-Under one condition." He nodded at me, signaling me to continue.

I held out my hand, saying: "G-Give me my gun back, please." He chuckled a little, handing me my gun without hesitation. With that, I followed him, seeing that I can at least somewhat trust him.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Picture from:

https://pin.it/bhLHWoL