131

Hello, everyone!

I just wanted to tell you that I'll be skipping the whole 'this is what happened 1'000 years ago' stuff.

It'd be just too much and would fill up probably more than one chapter. So, I decided to leave it out.

If you're interested in reading / learning about what really happened 1'000 years ago, then please read the manga, as it's really interesting and well made.

Well then, that was all from me! Now, enjoy!

-Shuzuku Higami

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

3rd Person Pov:

"We can escape to the human world without anybody being killed or chased." announced Emma, a bright smile on her face as she looked at the many, many younger children in front of them. "Eh... Really?" asked one of them, to which she confirmed: "Really."

With that, they all cheered, happy to finally see the light at the end of their horrible journey. While they were still cheering, the three oldest amongst the Grace Field escapees walked away, talking to themselves.

(Y/N) asked: "Emma, were you able to change anything on the promise?" Without any kind of hesitation, Emma answered: "No, I wasn't. 「 」wouldn't even tell me what promise you made in the first place. But of course I trust you with this, (Y/N)."

Content with that answer, the (h/c) haired girl nodded, saying: "That's... Alright. Now, there's something that Norman-" "(Y/N)! I finally found you!" called a male voice, cutting her off. The three escapees turned their heads, meeting the familiar face of Oliver.

"Oliver? Oh, did it work?" she asked, to which the white haired male nodded. He answered: "It worked better than I thought it would. After I told them that you left a message for the boss, they ended up wasting a full hour."

(Y/N)'s eyes widened a little as she repeated: "A full hour? I expected less than 20 minutes... Wow. Thank you so much, Oliver. You were a great help." She gave him one of her smiles, which caused him to smile back, his cheeks a light shade of red.

"R-Right. Before I forget it, we also found a way for you guys to go to the royal capital faster, if you want to go at all. I'll get everything ready." he said, starting to run off, leaving the others with wide eyes. "Thank you!" called Emma after him, turning back around to face her friends.

Ray said: "Back to topic. What (Y/N) wanted to say was that Norman doesn't just want to kill the royalty and the nobles. He plans on killing every single Demon in the royal capital." Emma's eyes widened as she asked: "What?!" "It's true. Thoma and Lani overheard them." he said, causing her to turn to the side, starting to walk, saying: "Let's go! To the royal capital!"

(Y/N) Pov:

We walked down the many set of stairs, with Ray saying: "Our deadline is before Norman kills the royalty and nobles. Of course, we have to stop all of the Demon sin the royal capital from being massacred, but if the queen and the nobility are all killed, then the Demons will lose their political structure."

"And to us, that would be losing a negotiation partner." said Emma, sighing. "What do you mean?" asked one of the younger children, following behind us. I didn't look at them as I answered: "If that happens, we won't be able to stop war or mayhem from breaking out."

Hearing that, they all held shocked expressions. Ray said: "The royalty and nobles will all be assembled during the Tifari. Norman doesn't want to let that shot go to waste. Most likely, the very first thing that Norman wants to do it exterminate the royalty and nobles."

I nodded lightly, noting: "No matter how much we're running behind, we have to make it in time to convince Norman, or it'll be too late." Not liking the image we all had in our minds, Emma asked: "How far is the capital?"

"If we go normally, five days." answered Ray. "But what if we hurry and take shortcuts with no regard for danger?" "Three days. If we run... We can make it in time!" "Wait." said Anna, causing us to stop for a moment, all looking at her.

She looked to the ground, saying: "Right now, it's November 7th in the afternoon. Aren't there only two and a half days until the Tifari?" "You just barely won't be able to make it." added Lani, with Toma saying: "And what's more, you'd show up in the middle of a battlefield... Wouldn't that be bad?"

"But still..." I muttered out, thinking for a way to make it. "(Y/N), Emma, Ray!" called Yvette, pointing to the side, where Oliver, Nigel, Gillian, and Zack were sitting on horses, only waiting for us to get on.

My eyes widened as I asked: "So this is...? I'm a bit ashamed to say that I underestimated you guys." With a light chuckle, Oliver held his hand out towards me, saying: "Never mind that. Get on!" I took his hand, letting him help me to sit on the horse.

Emma went with Gillian, and Ray went with Zack. I held tightly onto Oliver, asking: "You-You know how to do this, right?" He looked back at me with a smile, saying: "We trained enough, don't worry."

Suddenly, the horse started moving, causing me to shriek, holding even more onto Oliver. I kept my eyes closed, mumbling: "Please don't fall off. Please don't fall off." Laughing a little, Oliver said: "I'll watch over you, (Y/N)! You'll be fine!" "I sure hope so." I replied, opening my eyes again.

"Okay, enough with the chatter. Let's speed up." he said to the others, causing me to panic. "Speed up?!" "Us four, and these horses, will escort you there as quickly as possible. To the royal capital!"

And as soon as he said that, the horses all ran even faster, causing me to almost lose my grip on Oliver. "Wah! Get me off of here, get me off of here!" I called out, clinging onto Oliver as if my life depended on it. And it sure felt like it did. But this is necessary. With this method of traveling, we're so much faster. Norman, please wait just a little bit longer. We will definitely safe you!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Picture from:

https://www.pinterest.ch/pin/582090320569188083/